I ordered one from eBay for 150 so I'm returning the other one I got from the blackberry website. Overall I like bb10 I'm probably gonna keep the z10 blackberry did a great job

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 01:06 PM
    Got my Z10 after 2 months of waiting.. I randomly checked the website and found it available for sale. Got it at last.. Used for a week and i felt it as an impressive device.

I have a question. I have downloaded some 100+ wallpapers for Z10 in the exact dimension from various sources. Is there a thread where I can share it other Z10 users?
    08-01-14 10:00 PM
    Got my z10 a week ago for $240 approx ( know am late) it's my first berry, being using it ever since coming from being a lumia addict it was a smooth transition . Always thought that the keyboard on windows devices was the best until I saw this one fell in love with it.. overall I find this to be an awesome phone really helps with keeping in touch with presentations and quick editing on the go love the display and the os feels comfy to ,the only issue I have seen is the battery drain it's like I start chatting in say Whatsapp at a 100% and five mins late I lose like 4% not sure if that's normal but then again am a heavy user and on 3g all the time. Need to charge it 2 times a day but am still loving the over all experience.

Posted via CB10
    Did u do the BB10 OS upgrade? I think Battery backup almost doubled for my Z10 after the latest OS upgrade..
    08-01-14 10:03 PM
    Ordered my Z10 from Germany and it arrived a week ago. I think it was really cheap, cost me about 200€
    Living in Finland, I haven't seen anyone using BB devices ever (all about Nokia here, or at least it was..)
    Wanted to try something new, I never liked UI of Windows Phone, lag of Android and iPhones are just way too overpriced.

In my opinion the keyboard is not greatest ever. I keep hitting wrong buttons, shift and backspace are too big. Really annoying to hit shift accidentally, because the good part of the keyboard, autocorrect ( or what you wanna call it) is great, but it does not recognize hitting shift as misclick. I can live with the keyboard, it still is the best original keyboard in any phone I have used. (could still be better tho)

Battery life is okay. I am used to put my phone in charger every night. I get approx 10-14h lifetime, and that is enough.

Overall UI is awesome, I really like it. Fast and sleek, haven't had any problems with it.

Some Android apps just doesn't work, but I can live with it. Those that I mostly use are working just fine.

With the Internet Browser I have text scaling issues which annoy me really much. Hope that they fix it with 10.3 update.

Build quality is nice, also overall quality feeling is almost premium with this device. I bet it will last long time.

4/5 would recommend for a friend.
    08-08-14 01:25 AM
    Switched back to the z10 yesterday. Had the q10 and the screen size just started to bother me. Really liking the z10 and so far happy I got this other than the z30. Battery life is okay so far.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 10:46 PM
    Left Q10 For Z10: I've had Z10 for about a week now. No complaints yet. As I am very new to OS10
    So far very happy. Battery could be better. Build quality is nice.
    Thank you Blackberry for making an outstanding phone.
    08-17-14 11:20 PM
    Late adopter here. Started with the 8310, then the original Bold, then a 8520, followed by 9810. This was my last personal Blackberry before I went to the iOS / Android camp. I kept using a 9300 for work until recently (job transition), though.

But to be brutally honest: by that time, I thought Blackberry to be dead with only the part of actual dying to be done.

Now, I was looking for a decent backup phone for my iPhone 5c and the low price and the pros of BB10 that I saw on YouTube won me over. My Z10 came in yesterday and I have been playing with it all day and I have to admit that this phone starts growing on me.

The keyboard is a big relief from the one on the 5c (I get much less mistypes), the hub and gestures work great for me. I like the design and now with sideloading android apps, it does pretty much everything I really need on my phone. Ok I'd still like to see more native apps, but it's not too bad a workaround.

If BB gets to convince more developers to make their Apps available for BB10, or bring up the same features as on other platforms (I am looking at you, Evernote!) I really could see a renaissance for the BB here and the Z10 might just become my main phone!
    08-24-14 03:22 AM
    Hi all, got me second white Z10, the last one went to my sister, got it from Greece for 200 euros. BB forever, i am pleased with the Z10 and OS10, now at 200 euros is an amazing value for money.

I expect a Z10 successor being the same design with some metallic parts and 4,7 inch screen amoled and Snapdragon 801...now that would be awesome and i would definitely buy it.
    08-26-14 02:39 AM
    Hi all, got me second white Z10, the last one went to my sister, got it from Greece for 200 euros. BB forever, i am pleased with the Z10 and OS10, now at 200 euros is an amazing value for money.

I expect a Z10 successor being the same design with some metallic parts and 4,7 inch screen amoled and Snapdragon 801...now that would be awesome and i would definitely buy it.
    Belgium with the a cashback ?169

Posted with my awesome Z10
    08-26-14 03:23 AM
    Belgium with the a cashback ?169

Posted with my awesome Z10
    even better VFM
    08-26-14 03:38 AM
    Finally got my Z10 in black for around $230 (1 year repairs warranty).

I must say, Blackberry has done an amazing job with this phone. Battery life is better than my last phone, and the interface is refreshing. I have also realized that now Im quick on the communication with the help of HUB and BB's awesome keyboard.
    My other two options were Moto G and Xperia SP. Glad i stuck with Z10.

My sister got Xperia SP for the same price and envies me now.
    08-26-14 07:37 AM
    Finally got my Z10 in black for around $230 (1 year repairs warranty).

I must say, Blackberry has done an amazing job with this phone. Battery life is better than my last phone, and the interface is refreshing. I have also realized that now Im quick on the communication with the help of HUB and BB's awesome keyboard.
    My other two options were Moto G and Xperia SP. Glad i stuck with Z10.

My sister got Xperia SP for the same price and envies me now.
    08-26-14 07:37 AM
    I bought a sim free z10 for my wife who was fed up by a samsung S4. Her phone kept hanging on her and recently had become too slow to operate.

I am using a Q10 since its launch and am a big fan of the BlackBerry keyboard.

I first set my eye on Z3 but with the specs lower than Z10, we thought it's a much better choice.

While scouting for Z10, in UAE, I found out that most of the big retailers here like axiom, sharaf DG, lulu, one mobile, etc. Didn't sell z10 any more and the others which I found, (Techlink) don't sell blackberry.

After 2 days of search in Abu Dhabi, I was able to find a z10 at a local mobile shop for a bargain price for less than 220 USD (Z3 is sold here at approx 250 USD) and 12 months BlackBerry warranty.

As confirmed by BlackBerry recently, middle east is vital market for them, I think they need to put a lot of effort here so that their devices can sell. No doubt BlackBerry 10 devices are the best and with passport and classic on the way, they can't reach the masses if they don't have a strong sales infrastructure in place.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 11:57 PM
    Ordered mine yesterday, coming in next day or two. Never had a BlackBerry before, I always said they were relics, but I've done the Apple things, escaped that trap, went for Android but am not fond being a part of the Google data mining collective. Even tried Windows on a Surface Pro (I'm a Linux user primarily) and Lumia phones but I'm not confident in Microsoft so I thought I'd try BlackBerry. I don't care for Apps, I have kept an Android tablet for that, I want solid core functions and security. People say BlackBerry are on their way out, I don't think so but I was worried that not one phone shop where I live sold them anymore. I had to order online. I am looking forward to getting mine and would be grateful if someone could point me to a beginner's guide as much of the terminology BlackBerry users refer to is lost on me. :-)
    08-30-14 10:48 AM
    A decent intro to BB10 would simply to be watch some of the demonstration videos; watching someone go through the paces with it will give you a headstart. I've also seen in the Z30 forum there's a FAQ and some other posts that have lots of tips and tricks, didn't look yet to see if there's a similar post in the Z10 section but since the phones operate basically the same the tips apply either way.

Enjoy your Z10, great phone other than battery life! If you use yours a lot then consider getting the battery/external charger bundle; you can use it to keep a spare battery hot or even power/charge the phone from it without having to swap batteries. Very inexpensive through Amazon.

I've semi-retired my Z10 for a Z30 and am really loving the phone, doesn't mean my Z10 was a bad phone though.

Richard
    09-01-14 07:40 PM
    I got mine on Monday ...the first Blackberry I have owned ..been with Nokia and Symbian (808 Pureview) for a few years but the system was gradually fading and I hate android and I don't want a phone that I cant add memory to and wont let me change the battery ...I am really enjoying my z10 and do not understand why it is not more popular ..I paid �140 for mine from Blackberry which I feel was a bargain....not tried any android apps yet ..but will shortly...now I am getting the hang of the system
    09-05-14 02:31 AM
    Mine arrived yesterday along with my flip case from Amazon. My first reaction was that it was a little bigger than it seems in the videos and pictures. I love the it! I am trying to figure things out on my own, but am so thankful for the Crackberry community that is available to help me with any questions.
    09-10-14 03:19 PM
    Got mine free at my old job last year just for trying out BES 10. Switched jobs and I now keep it as my personal. The OS is solid (was running 10.2.0, now at 10.2.1) and UI is smooth and lag-free. I love the visibility of this screen in broad daylight, even when I have brightness set down to 40%. App availability shouldn't be a huge issue now with 10.2.1 and Android apps.

No real cons except I miss my "spacebar" shortcut in email fields from my BB9900 and before (if you were in an email field, hitting space would automatically fill in the "at" and dot.) Which really doesn't make sense now on a touch-type keyboard.

I was tempted many times this year to switch back to an Android phone, but nope. It's like having a great and trustworthy car that you've paid off -- why spend money on a new one?
    09-18-14 11:14 AM
    I really want a z10 but I know its kinda of old. i had a chance to use one from work I liked it. I know how rumors go but are there any as far as updating this phone? I do not want a passport i think the z10 is the perfect size, besides I do not believe at&t carries the z30
    09-25-14 09:21 AM
    Moving from z10 to passport! Times for an upgrade!
    09-25-14 12:33 PM
    Just purchased my third Z10, it should be here in a couple of days! Tired of the iPhone deal. Most of the apps I use can be loaded via Amazon or Snap so no issue there ( hopefully).
    Just want the old reliability of blackberry plus the security. Cause Apple ain't that secure anymore.
    09-25-14 08:02 PM
    Just pulled the trigger on a store return, $187CAD on Ebay ^^. Time to retire my 4 year old pearl 3g (still works well, but the batter is *finally* starting to go!).

Weeeeeeeee
    09-27-14 11:50 AM
    I begrudgingly ordered my Z10 (loved my old Torch but could not find another one for the price I wanted) for $1 with an ATT 2 year contract extension from bestbuy.com. I like everything about the Z10 but I sure miss the physical keyboard. I was a little disappointed that BB world didn't offer a Pandora app for Z10, but thanks to you folks, I learned that I could install the Android version and it works just fine. I may end up converting some Iphone users before it's all over and done with among my friends and coworkers. Some of them were rather impressed with the Z10. Others just looked down their noses at me.
    09-29-14 03:02 PM
    " Others just looked down their noses at me. "

You should have seen the face the girl at Videotron made when i asked for a sim for my Z10, you'd think i was holding a dead rat in my hand. She even had to go ask her coworkers if it was LTE compatible (and pass a couple other comments at my expense, i guess they thought i didn't speak French?).
    castoridae likes this.
    10-01-14 09:28 AM
    Its the coolest ever mobile I have seen...yet
    10-04-14 09:08 AM
1,854 ... 6970717273 ...