My z10 wont take charge and its been turning itself off half full of life. Ive been trying to charge it for
    the past 4 hours now and it wont take charge....smt....crappy phone
    How long have you had this for? Sounds like you might have gotten a defective one
    07-05-13 10:55 AM
    Hi all. Got my Z10 as a replacement for my 9850 Torch. The Torch's browser literally stopped working except on wifi. Did everything I could but there was not saving it. I personally am enjoying the Z10. It's a great device. I have a 10.1 hybrid installed om an STL100-4. I carried over what apps I could and bought others I wanted/needed and sideloaded others. I noticed the battery life is excellent unless certain Active Frames is open. I had a question for the seasoned Z10 users.

I'm on the go a lot so I've purchased a few extra batteries, as I actively listen to music, play games, and read ebooks on my Kindle app. Except for the Music app battery drain, I'm happy with the device. It does bug me though that with the stand alone music app on the 9850, it was clocking about a 9% drain per hour. The Music app on my Z10 is clocking close to 30% per hour (this is not an exaggeration; I just literally drained my battery in a little over 3 hours with just the Music app going and the device locked). Extra batteries are coming next week and I wanted to ask if anyone has a possible solution or workaround for this using the Z10. I tried a music player (Neutron) in BlackBerry World but it was a slightly bigger battery drain than the native player and it had trouble recognizing my iTunes playlist. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
    07-05-13 08:01 PM
    You puzzle me. If you read just a few pages in this thread you will find most people are happy with their phones, with few issues. It's been a while since I posted last - due to a breavement etc. It's only when I see posts generalizing their individual issues as if all BB10's had the same ones that I feel compelled to reply. Why so many problems afflict your phone in particular - I don't know. I sincerely hope you solve them. My version of the Z10 is fantastic and I have had very few issues. I am not alone. May be it IS your carrier.
    Indeed, I am on my second phone--the first one was DOA--there are many more like me. I was sold a 10.0.09 phone with no available update and ALL 10.0.9 phones have massive problems no matter who you are--ALL phones coming out of Verizon are 10.0.9 and they all come the way mine did. Then Blackberry support has spent hours and hours taking me thru work arounds that don't end up working either--then they act surprised that they can't fix my phone, only to tell me after the fact (15 hrs later) that I will just have to wait until 10.1 comes out on my phone from Verizon but with no timetable for that--and they can't give me 10.1 and further advise against downloading 10.1 from some other source lest I void my tech support. Again false advertising to sell a phone that does not work--This is not generalizing AT ALL because they released the phone with 10.0.9 so anyone who started there would have all of the same issues I am having--these are KNOWN issues. I suspect some carriers held their release until they had 10.1 worked out because of how useless the phone is with 10.0.9--Verizon is refusing to release 10.1 as of yet--they'd rather sell useless phones that **** off their customers for sales volume than wait for their 10.1 version to be perfected. BB should have held the phone from Verizon until the 10.1 was ready--that's been done many times before and that would have been the respectable thing to do--but they went ahead and in my opinion have sullied their name as a result. After they reported their latest Quarterly hemorrhage, I imagine they probably just needed the influx of new capital.
    07-05-13 08:40 PM
    Your posts don't make sense; why would a 17 year BlackBerry customer buy a Z10, all those keyboard phones and then you go for a Z10? Now you flip out; with every manner of issue, you go through hours of help desk time and even get a second Z10 all the while you could have just picked a q10 which would have been consistent with what has kept you a loyal blackberry customer for 17 years. You also seem to know about recent earnings in which the Z10 missed estimates, yet you insist on buying another Z10. You are either an ***** or a liar or both.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:35 PM
    Mendem and spudflyer. Posting in the wrong thread is called bashing and won't get u anywhere or anyhelp. If you posted in the right thread, you would gotten some help. But no, u just want to bash. If you're looking for hugs or consolation here, u won't get them.
    07-05-13 11:14 PM
    After a week of intense usage, i mean INTENSE since i didn't bring my laptop or tablet with me on a 5 day trip i must say that untill now ZERO problems. I know i took a big risk (or not) to just take only the z10 with me but it passed my personal test with flying colors... I understand that there are a lot of people compaining about the z10/bb10 but for now i'm not one of them. European user here so version 2 of the device.
    07-06-13 05:28 AM
    I was sold a 10.0.09 phone with no available update and ALL 10.0.9 phones have massive problems no matter who you are--
    I do feel for you if you have had the reboot issue, but it is simply not true that all phones are affected. I have a 10.0.9 phone from Verizon, and aside from missing remote file access through link, Skype, and several other new apps that need 10.1, I haven't had any problems at all.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 08:02 AM
    Made the *kicks chair* effing switch to *kicks glass* BLACK BERRY 10! Yippee!!! Got the white Z10. I'm in Nigeria and I have the 10.1 update already
    Bossberry222 likes this.
    07-06-13 11:08 AM
    To sum up, I can�t successfully email, import contacts (which affects my ability to call out), import calendar entries along with a number of lesser issues etc. etc. Basically this phone functions as a dumb phone, barely that and nothing more, yet I pay the monthly service as a �smart� phone.

Truly to offer a phone to customers that has so many problems is frankly false advertising, whether that applies to Blackberry or Verizon or both is irrelevant to me. I purchased this phone in good faith yet the device does not work for ANY of its intended uses�it has a Blackberry logo on the front. Not only that, I was told I would be able to import contacts and calendar and in addition the tech department has collectively duped me into spending vast amounts of my time to perpetuate the charade by trying to effect work around procedures that actually don�t work. Well at this point the grand illusion is revealed and the emperor has no clothes�

FYI: I have had a Blackberry continuously for almost 17 years...
    07-06-13 07:32 PM
    To sum up, I can�t successfully email, import contacts (which affects my ability to call out), import calendar entries along with a number of lesser issues etc. etc. Basically this phone functions as a dumb phone, barely that and nothing more, yet I pay the monthly service as a �smart� phone.

Truly to offer a phone to customers that has so many problems is frankly false advertising, whether that applies to Blackberry or Verizon or both is irrelevant to me. I purchased this phone in good faith yet the device does not work for ANY of its intended uses�it has a Blackberry logo on the front. Not only that, I was told I would be able to import contacts and calendar and in addition the tech department has collectively duped me into spending vast amounts of my time to perpetuate the charade by trying to effect work around procedures that actually don�t work. Well at this point the grand illusion is revealed and the emperor has no clothes�

FYI: I have had a Blackberry continuously for almost 17 years...
    Have you checked to make sure your older device isn't encrypted? Once I did an on-device search for "encrypt," I discovered I'd enabled it, turned it off, and I was able to proceed with the transfer of my data to the Z10.
    07-06-13 07:39 PM
    Just got a z10.

It is life changing.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 09:00 PM
    Where is level 1 messaging??
    07-10-13 02:32 AM
    Where is level 1 messaging??
    Coming in an update
    07-12-13 11:43 AM
    Just got a z10.

It is life changing.

Posted via CB10
    I swear
    07-12-13 01:44 PM
    Hi all,

I got my Z10 a few months back as a replacement for my torch and until yesterday I have not had a problem at all with it. Yesterday afternoon though while my phone was in my pocket I called the emergency services 3 times. Got a bit of a ticking off. Happened again today and this time I managed to speak to them before they hung up on me.

Does anyone else have this problem and would buying a case fix it?
    07-12-13 03:13 PM
    When BB was developing BB10 I followed all the news, watched the launch live on my PlayBook, rushed to the store when the Z10 finally came, loved it at first sight, waited for the Q10 to come so I could make a good comparison (qwerty lover all the way, had the BOLD 9700 and my current phone was the 9900 ) but didn't liked the Q10 so after a good thinking over I went for the Z10. And I love it!!!! No problems no reboots, great OS.
    07-14-13 08:09 AM
    Hey Guys.

Newbie here

I got my Z10 a few days ago having come from a Blackberry Bold 9700 which died of a white screen of death.

Impressions so far of the Z10 are that its brilliant, I just want a phone for contacts and appointments really and anything else is a bonus.

If I had to be picky I would say it could benefit from a speaker at each end and I cannot find a way to back up my contacts and if I lose these now I will be screwed, but I am not picky and I love the Z10

Just waiting for my new micro sim coming because I was not aware I needed one when I bought the phone.

Can't wait to use it and learn all about it.

Long live Blackberry
    07-15-13 07:51 AM
    Just got mine today. Upgraded from a Bold. Getting the hang of it slowly. Two issues I'd like to hear about. 1) I am a huge what's app user. I am receiving and listening to voicenotes sent to me. BUT I can't seem to record and send voicenotes from my end. 2) Is it true I can't move my 100ish auto texts from my Bold to my Z10 even though I've migrated them from blackberry to blackberry at least 4 times?
    Thanks for any help here.
    07-16-13 05:55 PM
    Greetings to all, i am new BB user, coming to Z10 from Android platform. Got my phone yesterday, so first update with kinda mixed feelings.
    Start was pretty frustrating, after initial boot i was notified to update OS... aaand i got 15min download of 330mb file through 40mb link wtf?, together with at least 30mins of instaling update ffs!, and the cream was when after install and reboot phone stuck on 100% and didnt want to load to start screen (already started swearing).
    After hardware reboot, i was kinda confused with services cause i never used BB OS. HUB, Pin, BBM O.o, so it took me awhile to understand it. Within 24 hours i already had 2 self reboots, first while doing nothing with phone which was on charger, and second with using fasttube app.
    I allready noticed few glitches and bugs in OS, but wont write them now, wanna keep record of every i can remember.
    Next unpleasant shocker was to find out that even data counter (on google play theres like 1000 free of them) was charged app, and BB world is pretty poor (i didnt expect much, but number of quality apps is ridiculos), and today i tried to watch some TV stream and out of 10 links none had worked.
    Aside of negatives, i pretty much enjoy lightning speed of device, especialy while browsing web and loading speed is pretty much comparable to my desktop machine (which is kinda oldish though), i like swipe control also which is quite handy, and ofc keyboard is superb. Headset and loudspeaker are decent and I liked quality of sound during conversation.
    Gonna try sideloading some android apps later, so cya later for some more review.

p.s. Question, is it possible to control phone only through bluetooth keyboard(without mouse or trackpad)
    07-17-13 11:54 AM
    got my z10 an im happy to say WOW what a freaking breathe of fresh air --- ive had a blackberry storm 9530 on verizon then had the 9850 on sprint now ive come to At&t on the Z10 im a happy camper now... hey does anyone know how i can make a blackberry.net email ????
    07-18-13 04:40 PM
    got my z10 an im happy to say WOW what a freaking breathe of fresh air --- ive had a blackberry storm 9530 on verizon then had the 9850 on sprint now ive come to At&t on the Z10 im a happy camper now... hey does anyone know how i can make a blackberry.net email ????
    Bbm -24EE4EA2

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 04:55 PM
    I almost got my Z10. My Z10 will be delivered Wednesday, hopefully, after a long wait since release and red tape. I can't wait to bid farewell to OS7.

I'll be watching this thread and others. Any helpful tips would be great... Yes I know the search function and have read up quite a bit, but user to user feedback is great.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    07-21-13 06:29 PM
    Igot my first one right after the first day official sales started in the UK. Now i just received my second, third and fourth

The 'I got my Z10' thread-foto-kopie.jpg

Im lovin' it!
    dietertong likes this.
    07-22-13 10:44 AM
    Got my Blackberry Z10 yesterday! Wow it is fab (how long does it take to come down off the drug??!!??). Loaded it with all the apps I need and away I go - really pleased with it.
    07-26-13 11:34 AM
    Just got my z10 today im so lost on the apps.

First where is skype i thought that was official?

2nd on the side load ddpb app i cant get pass the password screen smh.
    07-26-13 11:54 AM
1,854 ... 5657585960 ...