Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast
Like Tree970Likes
  1. 4ce
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    PIN

they do and could get it but they dont do it on the web its in store only
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    963 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 4ce View Post
    they do and could get it but they dont do it on the web its in store only
    Okay, because every carrier I called said contract only and I was freaking out! No way am I changing my contract to one that is double the price for less features!
    Stuff
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

Anyone know if google apps work? gmail, google voice etc? Also anyone know if icloud.com is accessable?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    281D55CD

The red BG looks awesome!
    Globe Telecom - Z10 + Playbook 64GB = Heaven!
    Ben1232 likes this.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask Me

both of them looks nice... very nice... i would go with the maroon one...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by netwerx1 View Post
    As a US subscriber, it will probably be brutally painful to browse through this thread daily, but browse I will
    i feel your pain..**sigh** but i will be doing the same thing.
    Patiently waited for BB10. Now sporting AT&T Z10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hi phil, I notice you have a new z10, on ee.
    Do they support wifi calling on it as orange (ee) still do on older devices?
    Thanks
    Paul.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by llotse View Post
    Mine did not, it was an extra at 19.99 but I bought the flip case for the same money. Has the sleeper magnet.
    Where did you get yours, and how do you like the flip case? It looks the most appealing to me since I really like to have the extra reassurance of a cover over the screen in my pocket. The Vodafone that I bought from yesterday didn't have ANY accessories yet.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Masahiro View Post
    I thought I saw an option to turn that on in a leaked slide showing the settings screen... It would be annoying if they did remove that.
    You now have to witch this feature on in options.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I am getting mine from EE today.

Unlimitted calls and text to any network and 20GB data plan for 46.( I had family and friends from T-mobile Uk, so i got 40% off my price plan)
    mk2234 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by twidget2iwo View Post
    Where did you get yours, and how do you like the flip case? It looks the most appealing to me since I really like to have the extra reassurance of a cover over the screen in my pocket. The Vodafone that I bought from yesterday didn't have ANY accessories yet.
    I got my Z10 in the morning from Vodafone and it didn't come with a case of any kind. Vodafone didn't have any either so I asked in car phone warehouse who had four different types. I bought the carbon holster for 20.
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: The 'I got my Z10' thread

Loving my Z10! Exceptionaly fast, loving the voice features and the flow experience. (no case / holster supplied via Phones4u)
    BlackBerry Z10 - BlackBerry Bold 9700 - BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB
    CrackBerry Abuser

They are doing away with those email addresses and since you are with EE, it may seem like a new carrier and you won't have access to it.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

[QUOTE=Joy1980;7916603]They are doing away with those email addresses and since you are with EE, it may seem like a new carrier and you won't have access to it.[/QUOTE}

I have g-mail, yahoo-mail and sky mail set up on mine and they all work super-dooper, and I'm on EE as well.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    It feels snappier...

Got the email yesterday from Rogers that my Z10 has shipped. It will arrive at the store today, but I won't be able to get it until Feb. 5th, the official launch day. BAH!

WANT. IT. NOW!!!!!!
    [shabbs]
    BlackBerry Z10/STL100-3 [OS v10.2.1.3175]
    BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB [OS v2.1.0.1753]
    CrackBerry User

I have received my Z10 this morning and am disappointed that Blackberry did not decide to make the transition of switching from an old Blackberry runing 7.0 to a 10.0 an easy process.

Being rather techie it took me at least half an hour before i tried numerous fails being:

a) loading up blackberry desktop manager and backing up old device then trying to restore on the new z10 device. error blackberry desktop manager does not support blackberry os10.0

b) this then leads me to the blackberry website where i download this new software called blackberry link - again no options to switch from an old device.

after hours of trying to work this out and get rather frustrated i managed to find the device switch on the z10 itself and it advises you need to action the device switch from the setup menu on your os7.0 device and only via memory card.

anyway to cut a long story short - i managed to successfully switch over to the z10 but to one huge disappointment.

everything has transfered- but none of my emails or accounts.

i never received an error during device switch process so i am confused.

is anyone else having the same issue?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by shabbs View Post
    Got the email yesterday from Rogers that my Z10 has shipped. It will arrive at the store today, but I won't be able to get it until Feb. 5th, the official launch day. BAH!

WANT. IT. NOW!!!!!!
    Mine too arrives today!! So theres no way of picking it up today gotta wait until the 5?
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by shabbs View Post

WANT. IT. NOW!!!!!!
    I am in the same boat. The phone arrives at the store today. How do you know that you cannot get until the 5th? Who told you that?
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by a13xgh View Post
    I have received my Z10 this morning and am disappointed that Blackberry did not decide to make the transition of switching from an old Blackberry runing 7.0 to a 10.0 an easy process.

Being rather techie it took me at least half an hour before i tried numerous fails being:

a) loading up blackberry desktop manager and backing up old device then trying to restore on the new z10 device. error blackberry desktop manager does not support blackberry os10.0

b) this then leads me to the blackberry website where i download this new software called blackberry link - again no options to switch from an old device.

after hours of trying to work this out and get rather frustrated i managed to find the device switch on the z10 itself and it advises you need to action the device switch from the setup menu on your os7.0 device and only via memory card.

anyway to cut a long story short - i managed to successfully switch over to the z10 but to one huge disappointment.

everything has transfered- but none of my emails or accounts.

i never received an error during device switch process so i am confused.

is anyone else having the same issue?
    I find the whole thing to be seamless and no problem at all, though I came from an OS 6 device. Just connected the phone, open BB Link, said the device was not supported and gave me a transfer button. Once that was clicked the process went on from there. There are demos on the BB10 site and I also found the user guide online.
    9000 > 9800 and now BB Z10 and 32GB PlayBook glued to my person!
    Thanked by 6:
    BB12MX (02-01-2013),  JPSKILLZ (02-02-2013),  mk2234 (02-01-2013),  North-Face (02-02-2013),  raremage (02-01-2013),  zombie73 (02-01-2013) 
    JPSKILLZ and mk2234 like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

We need more pictures of the devices!!! Screeen shots! ANYTHING!!!
    naviwilliams and Creaulx like this.
    CrackBerry User

I went into town today to try the Z10 and see how it stands against the iPhone 5. I must say I loved almost everything about the Z10, seriously considering ditching my iPhone 5 for the Z10 as soon as I find a buyer.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Did you try using BlackBerry Protect to switch devices? I got an email from BlackBerry this morning saying BlackBerry Protect will transfer all my phone info using BlackBerry ID.
    Thanked by 3:
    annon91221 (02-01-2013),  BB12MX (02-01-2013),  The_Original_Modifier (02-02-2013) 
    Bolderholder likes this.
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    65,308 Global Posts

Please tell me that the browser doesn't checkerboard as bad as the pb does.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
    vasilisiou likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    It feels snappier...

Quote Originally Posted by rdcanuck View Post
    I am in the same boat. The phone arrives at the store today. How do you know that you cannot get until the 5th? Who told you that?
    Was told that by Rogers... the reason being I was told is that the phone is not "in their system" until then. So, they can't bring it up to process the upgrade. We'll see.
    [shabbs]
    BlackBerry Z10/STL100-3 [OS v10.2.1.3175]
    BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB [OS v2.1.0.1753]
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Here are some pics I just took of mine.. I've also shown a clear hard shell case I got off ebay which fits surprisingly well. I'm willing to show some screen shots if anyone can tell me how to capture them.

Thanked by 2:
    CrackFachry (02-06-2013),  JPSKILLZ (02-02-2013) 
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast