I will be adding my thoughts about the Z10 when I get mine on friday! Going to be an exciting release.
    03-20-13 01:09 AM
    Just got my White Z10 in Switzerland. Can't take my eyes off of it...
    Mel25 likes this.
    03-20-13 05:45 AM
    I got my Black Z10 on Monday, it was very exciting.. But then I found out my Z10 camera malfunction, it get freeze sometimes, and it can't be run most of the time. Then I went back to the centre to claim my warranty, I have to leave my Z10 there and wait "within" 2 weeks for them to fix the issue. The officer said I am the 3rd person reporting about the camera issue. Now, I went back using my 9700. The worst part is, my friends which they are iPhone 5 user keep laughing at my Z10 and comparing to their iPhone 5. Fcuk 'em all!! HAHAHHA.

I am now missing my Z10, since I only spend 2 days with it.
    Mel25 and dietertong like this.
    03-20-13 11:37 AM
    Just got mine....still updating, but dam I'm exited...never been so anxious for an update to end...yup!!!....

I'm @ Dominican Republic...

Later on my impressions...
    03-20-13 02:25 PM
    Just picked up my Z10 as well.White for my wife and Black for myself..Best of both worlds....LOL.

Got both devices updated and now,we are sitted on the couch trying different features out...It is simply amazing.

Thanks Blackberry...
    DawnMills likes this.
    03-20-13 02:30 PM
    Got mine yesterday and am def loving it so far.. Not so keen on the whole hub thing I like keeping my stuff separate.
    03-20-13 04:09 PM
    Got my Z10 from GSM Nation. They gave me a free bluetooth headset and free sim (which I will not use).
    So happy now! Z10 is beautiful!

Now, waiting for the update to finish then I will install a screen protector.
    ESCON likes this.
    03-20-13 06:01 PM
    i just got my z10 today .bought it off contract to use on att.i setup it up today .i have had it for 4 hrs .i upgraded the os ,downloaded the bb link.i added my emails easily.i downloaded a few apps.the only slight issue i had was getting connected to my wifi .once i figured out i was putting in wrong wpa key i was all setup.getting used to swiping and which way to i am getting used to.the keyboard is cool i will get quicker typing as time goes on.

as a newbie i can't figure out how to access my pictures,walls,and music from my media card.i did turn on mass storage.i want to be able to use my walls i have about a 1000 ,500 songs and 50 ringtones .and i need to add my contacts and calendar but i find the link confusing so i have to research how to sync those from pc .i do have hotmail/outlook acct .i have always sync by desktop manager with usb.
    03-20-13 09:42 PM
    Got my Z10 from GSM Nation. They gave me a free bluetooth headset and free sim (which I will not use).
    So happy now! Z10 is beautiful!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8388/8...55be15d556.jpg
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8370/8...230a60ac3f.jpg
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8090/8...00d99fc156.jpg
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8530/8...81148b62f9.jpg
    Now, waiting for the update to finish then I will install a screen protector.

Looks good! enjoy the Z10! Just remember to format that 64GB card in the Z10, Cheers.
    Mic_JP likes this.
    03-21-13 04:57 AM
    Got mine an hour ago via USPS (shipped from Fort Worth to Dallas so quick and easy!) Am on the phone to activate now. YAY! It is AWESOME!
    dietertong and Snap51 like this.
    03-21-13 02:14 PM
    The 'I got my Z10' thread-img_00000018.jpg

Really, if this phone is so good, why didn't they do a worldwide take over?? Damn you BlackBerry!
    03-21-13 06:35 PM
    Just got it yesterday, love it. Ive been both an iPhone user and Bbry curve user. This new Z10 is a great, I love the hub and how I can link all my various contacts easily. I have the majority of the apps I want and have discovered some new ones...Songza is sweet!
    03-21-13 06:43 PM
    Got my Z10 from AT&T. Waiting to activate it midnight.

03-21-13 06:59 PM
    Got my At&t one today. Really enjoying it so far.
    DJRikko and bunky1971 like this.
    03-22-13 01:31 AM
    Keep those posts coming, USA guys!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 02:59 AM
    I'm looking at my Z10 right now...

A nice fellow at Best Buy is hooking me up!
    bunky1971, swishhh and Snap51 like this.
    03-22-13 09:27 AM
    I was the first one to purchase a z10 this morning....at my local ATT. lol
    swishhh and jessen62 like this.
    03-22-13 09:53 AM
    YES!! I now have the z10 in my hands! Came in the mail. The fun begins.
    swishhh likes this.
    03-22-13 10:33 AM
    Just registered on CB! First post. I went to pick up the Z10 today at AT&T, just thought I'd tell you my experience. Walked in just after they opened and told them I wanted to upgrade to the new Blackberry. They said "which one is that?" What a great start to the sales experience. So then she proceeds to ask me why I wanted to switch from an iphone to the Blackberry, giving me a stupid cheesy grin as if I must be nuts to do so. Boots up the phone and has no idea how to use it, can't figure out anything, so I have to show her how to get everything setup. Then she says "well actually this is a pretty cool phone".....Well no kidding, why do you think I came in here to get it! It's amazing the bias against blackberry. She was trying to make me feel like an ***** for getting it, but she had never even handled one before. Either way, I get the phone and I freaking LOVE it. It is honestly a lot better than I thought it would be. It is fast, intuitive, fun, with an awesome keyboard and I've already found a ton of apps that replace the majority of the apps I used on the iPhone. Happy to be back with BB!
    03-22-13 10:52 AM
    I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! ...... Did I say ... I GOT IT?
    Lehomer and jessen62 like this.
    03-22-13 10:59 AM
    WELCOME to Crackberry and enjoy that new Z10! JamieStrat
    03-22-13 11:06 AM
    Purchased my Z10 @ The ATT store in Atlanta's Atlantic Station this morning. A very seamless experience. The store manager greeted me and called a very knowledgeable sales agent over to complete transaction which took about 20 minutes. There was one person who was in the store buying a Z10 when I arrived and two more who came while I was there. This is my 3rd BB purchase in this store, a 9000 in 2008, a 9800 in 2010 and my Z10 today, and the staff has always been very helpful and knew what they were doing. No complaints on my end.
    Lehomer and Snap51 like this.
    03-22-13 11:19 AM
    There was a quick stumbling block with my purchase this morning. As the rep unlocked the door and I walked in, I told him I wanted the new Z10 and he made the comment that he didn't think they were on sale yet. I advised "Strongly " yes they are! He had to go to the back and check. He finally came back out with a brown box of Z10's and was surprised. I was like "Wow"! Then it even got worse...There was another rep on the line with "Possibly" another CrackBerrian and they were apparently asking if the store had any in stock. The rep was telling them no, they didn't have any. My rep had to yell over to him and tell him they did have them and that he was currently selling one. Freakin shame! *my first edit. Not bad for a keyboard guy.
    Last edited by CJH315; 03-22-13 at 12:07 PM.
    03-22-13 11:38 AM
    There was a quick stumbling block with my purchase this morning. As the rep unlocked the door and I walked in, I told him I wanted the new Z10 and he made the comment that he didn't think they were on sale yet. I advised "Strongly " yes they are! He had to go to the back and check. He finally came back out with a brown box of Z10's and was surprised. I was like "Wow"!

Then it even got worse...There was another rep on the line with "Possibly" another CrackBerrian and they were apparently asking if the store had any in stock. The rep was telling them no, they didn't have any. My rep had to yell over to him and tell him they did have them and that he was currently selling one. Feeakin shame!
    The carriers honestly should be ashamed that there's such a lack of consistency among their store staff. This isn't the first story and I'm sure it won't be the last like this. I had similar experiences with webOS and Windows Phones. What ticks me off even more isn't just their lack of knowledge of their products, but that instead of putting someone on hold to go and check they'll just say, "No we don't have any." Embarrassing.
    03-22-13 11:54 AM
    Mine just came in the mail. So glad I took a vacation day today. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Has anybody who had to change their data plan when they pre-ordered called in to have theirs switched back to their grandfathered plan? Just checking to see if I'm in for any headaches.
    03-22-13 11:58 AM
1,854 ... 3334353637 ...