I have been waiting to check out the Z10 for a long long time. Yesterday I got my chance when I went to the T-Mobile store. They had only received a stock of 4 phones and sold one. The sales person said that the interest in the device was OK. But I wish T-Mobile would have more adverts in their store like they do for the iPhone. I asked the salesperson to put up Blackberry adverts - I even offered to help for free. He laughed and mentioned that they would be having a meeting on next Tuesday on Blackberry. He wouldn't say about what.

It *IS* a lovely device. It felt really nice in the hand, and I could comfortably use it with just one hand. The rubberized back cover was a good choice. It did not feel like a cheap device at all - after all it is priced at $550+

The OS was smooth as butter, the keyboard was just awesome - I had zero typing errors the 15 minutes I used it. I was very surprised! It felt like the keyboard from my 9700 was "virtualized" and fused into the Z10. The Hub was interesting But I could finally see what the whole peek and flow experience was about. I liked it. I could see myself using it without any complaints.

I did not walk out the store with the phone. It was hard not to buy it. I still plan to purchase a BB10 device, however I am waiting on a few things before leaving my 9700:

1. Emails. I need email history prior to 30 days. I also want the ability to delete a message just on my device, which is present in the OS6 and not on BB10...yet. I noticed that a lot of folks have to wait a while to receive emails, as BIS is not available anymore. I don't like that.

2. Weather details on the lock screen. I am not going to unlock my phone to check the weather. I am not sure if it's the app (BeWeather) in BB10 which is lacking this feature, or it's just BB10 which does not allow this.

3. Battery life. My 9700 lasts for a long time on a single full charge. I am not seeing that on the Z10 (from comments from most users). I do use my phone a lot, specifically for emails, texts, music, some browsing and a lot of calls.

4. This may sound silly, but I am waiting for Blackberry Traffic to be available on BB10. I use it A LOT. Everywhere I go, I first check the traffic using it. I really like its UI. I am not sure if the Maps app has traffic details, maybe one of you guys who has used both can let me know.

5. Lastly, the BB10.1 update.

Hope the wait is not too long
    sugbo, robkd and lawless_pc like this.
    03-30-13 12:47 PM