Only two issues you may find immediately with your purchase.... first... if you ever have to use a phone other than the BB10.... I guarantee you will swear at the home key... second... if you have a special someone in your life... Jealousy may set in enjoy you new toy....
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-23-13 09:25 PM
    I thought you'd be an expert by now reading all the threads and watching all the video demos Erinn~!!! =p

BTW didn't you say you hated AT&T? =)
    Must be that sales rep

Oh congrats on getting your Z10 ^^;

Actually I am in the browser by accident and how do I get out of the browser? Lol!

Posted via CB10
    ErinnM, BBInPlay and bold007 like this.
    03-23-13 09:28 PM
    It is really satisfying to read these posts which mirror my own experience over the past 5-6 weeks with the Z10. This is really an attractive and flexible device for the many ways it can be used. It's really intuitive around the phone/email/text/twitter/facebook/BBM interface and that relationship is what makes the Z10 convenient. Outside of that the sky is the limit. For me it is the camera which takes high quality images (as long as you avoid using digital zoom), images as stunning as any you will see from an SLR or bridge camera. But it is a point and shoot and you need to surrender any urge you may have to exercise full creative control. The camera is programmed to deliver very rich wide angle images (fabulous landscapes and great portraits) - and has other features like time-shift which will be useful for portraits or group shots.

I'm not much of an "app" addict. The onboard apps that come with the Z10 seem to do most of the things I might ordinarily do. I've used the document creator to type in large amounts of text and find the keypad very satisfying. The only other app I really use is Nobex which enables you to tune into 40,000 radio stations categorized by location, music genre, or talk. There is one interesting station audioboxlive.com (no ads and no interruptions - music is 24/7) that streams trance style music with an even cadence which some fitness instructors are using to teach cardio segments of their group exercise classes by streaming from the Z10 (if you happen to like "trance"). It's a great device and I found it easy to let go of my BB Curve. After five weeks I feel I have only begun to explore the possibilities the Z10 offers.
    ErinnM, lwaysluking, zyben and 1 others like this.
    03-23-13 09:28 PM
    Congrats! Enjoy the learning curve. I'm still getting used to the sensitivity of the screen. I keep opening things I don't mean to.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 09:31 PM
    Congrats Erinn, glad to see there are some happy (soon tired in a good way) neighbours to the south. I have had mine since Feb 5th and I was the first at my store. The salesman was impressed with my knowledge (thanks crackberry) and was more than happy to set me up. He was a BB and Android user and was eager to see me get it... Spread the word - Z10 is a hard phone to put down. Download the CB 10 app too in case you haven't already!
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-23-13 09:32 PM
    All you need to do is swipe up to close any app, including the browser. Swipe down from the top gives you the settings, wifi, Bluetooth, etc.
    03-23-13 09:33 PM
    enjoy the phone! i'm glad you have a Z10!

Welcome to the club!
    03-23-13 09:40 PM
    LOVE MY Yankees and Blue jays. Well , the USA do not have to go thru the growing pains Canadians, had, email , contacts , battery, well after 2 weeks Rogers Phone tech BB Support, and the new OS update, the phone is awesome. I have BBM/Whats App, Super File Pro + Docs to GO, Remember/ Evernote , 32G, plus QPDF which gives me access to all my PDFs and I can take a PDF and convert it to text only so I do not have to pinch and zoom with fingers to read. The BB10 HUB is just awesome, + the battery life is awesome, kills the iPhone , battery life since the new BB10 OS update with OS 10.1.085 has been a A+++ improvement . Story maker is awesome , love it love it !!
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-23-13 09:42 PM
    get on the Crackberry APP ASAP, all the How to demos, olus a demo app is on the phone.
    03-23-13 09:43 PM
    Congratulations!!!! I love my Z10.
    03-23-13 09:47 PM
    I stopped by one franchise AT&T store and they didn't even realize that Friday was the launch date. I had a very positive experience at the second store I tried in Plano. Luis was my sales rep and he was the same guy that sold me the 9900 about 18 months ago. The store had the Z10 on display and had several in stock. Luis had obviously been trained on how to use the OS and set up the phone. He was very positive throughout the experience and told me that he'd already sold several that day and people that tried it seemed to like it. I left with my very own thanks to my wife's upgrade. She's holding out for the Q10 when my upgrade is ready in May.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 09:54 PM
    Hi,
    Congratulations and welcome to the zed 10 club
    What you mean is "welcome to the zed 10 Hub" (pun intended).
    Have been rocking my Z10 myself for about 2 weeks, love it. KeepMoving.
    #BlackBerryByChoice #Indonesia
    dietertong likes this.
    03-23-13 10:00 PM
    Welcome to #TeamBlackBerry enjoy your Z10 VA stand up lol

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 10:02 PM
    apparently the Z10s AT&T is selling are also 100-3 models, is this correct?
    If so, parhaps I should just buy one from them off contract and walk across the street to TMobile have them activate the phone(I understand It would first have to be unlocked)
    If they're going for around 600 on eBay and AT&T will sell it to me for 549... is that before tax?
    I'm not sure what the better deal is.
    I'm not 100% sure about this so maybe someone else who knows for sure can chime in, but in order to buy the phone off contract with AT&T, I think you have to be at least an existing AT&T customer to buy the phone even at full price with them. I'll do more research and post back.
    03-23-13 10:07 PM
    Hey guy!

As you know, I went to play with one today. I was waiting for T-Mobile to release it on the 27th. So I go to Best Buy, but they were too busy with other customers so I didn't bother. I went up to the AT&T store down the block. I walk in and I am the only person there. This store bites, by the way. Half the phones are off the wall. Didn't even have a Z10 on the wall. Literally, you'd have to ask for one.

Anyway, there was 1 rep there and immediately I ask if I can see a Z10 to play around on. He says they don't have a model, but he ended up opening a new one out of a box for me. He then says, "this phone is awesome!" So I was suddenly happy to be speaking to him. After getting the screen up, he is showing me swiping, the browser, the camera, everything. He kept making comments like, "this is the fastest browser out right now." "The camera feature is awesome!" "The keyboard is just wow. Amazing. Nothing like it." I also noticed he had an iPhone! I was really shocked because I read most people here had terrible AT&T experiences. He just kept going on and on about how awesome this phone is. He also said he is going to be getting a new phone soon because he is tired of his.

So I am sitting there and just say F*CK IT! I am buying this thing today. Not waiting for T-Mobile. Sure AT&T is more expensive, but they do have the fastest 4G anyway.. haha. Besides, Sprint told me today that I can just suspend my phone for 6 months and pay $8 instead of paying a ridiculous fee to get out of my contract, so that was exciting today.

Anyway, as I left, the rep says, "enjoy it! I'm jealous!"

So far, I am confused as heck honestly. I embarrassingly admit I cannot get out of BBM. How do I get out of BBM!?! I sure need to get used to this no home button.
    Congrats =)

Can't wait till this hits sprint already. I cannot imagine paying over $80 a month so I can't switch other carriers.
    03-23-13 10:10 PM
    LOL! I figured... I foresee me being on this non-stop all day and possible half the night.
    I'd recommend the Z10 battery pack. Slim as the battery itself. It will make you and your Z10 invincible!

Posted via CB10
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-23-13 10:10 PM
    thanks @Kat, I appreciate it
    03-23-13 10:11 PM
    Nice Erinn, waiting for your review.
    03-23-13 10:15 PM
    thanks @Kat, I appreciate it
    From what I've found in the AT&T forums, though some of the threads were old and policy could have changed, but it seems that it depends on the local AT&T rep. They don't have to sale you the phone if you don't already have some sort of plan even if it's just month-to-month. When I go into AT&T tomorrow I'll try to remember to ask about it.
    03-23-13 10:29 PM
    Congratulations Erinn. Glad to see someone jump to another carrier because they weren't ready for release. Wish I could do the same.
    03-23-13 10:47 PM
    So far, I can't get enough of it! I have been on it since 3 PM... it is now 11:50 PM. I am getting tired! I still feel like I have so much to learn. I have gotten a hang of swipping, I am no expert yet though. Keyboard is amazing like everyone said. It is learning words fast and flicking words up is so cool. I am starting to get used to it. It is my first touch screen keyboard. I love the hub, just like I thought I would. The app world has FINE apps. Not sure why people complain about it. I sideloaded Pinterest, Netflix, IMDB, and Instagram. Instagram is not logging me in sadly, but I'll live and hope they are working on a native app. Everything else is working. Love this phone! The browser is really fast and I love the setup. The phone is just beautiful by itself. I can't wait to rock it around in public in hand!

I am trying to download a ringtone from funformobile, but when I click download, the song just starts playing on the browser. Anyone know how to download it from the browser?
    03-23-13 10:52 PM
    So far, I can't get enough of it! I have been on it since 3 PM... it is now 11:50 PM. I am getting tired! I still feel like I have so much to learn. I have gotten a hang of swipping, I am no expert yet though. Keyboard is amazing like everyone said. It is learning words fast and flicking words up is so cool. I am getting starting to get used to it. It is my first touch screen keyboard. I love the hub, just like I thought I would. The app world has FINE apps. Not sure why people complain about it. I sideloaded Pinterest, Netflix, IMDB, and Instagram. Instagram is not logging me in sadly, but I'll live and hope they are working on a native app. Everything else is working. Love this phone! The browser is really fast and I love the setup. The phone is just beautiful by itself. I can't wait to rock it around in public in hand!

I am trying to download a ringtone from funformobile, but when I click download, the song just starts playing on the browser. Anyone know how to download it from the browser?
    You go girl Sorry can't help with your ringtone.
    03-23-13 10:55 PM
    You go girl Sorry can't help with your ringtone.
    It's okay.

I don't even know where I can buy ringtones either. Lol usually with Sprint they had Sprint music store. Not seeing anything like that for ATT.
    03-23-13 10:57 PM
    It's okay.

I don't even know where I can buy ringtones either. Lol usually with Sprint they had Sprint music store. Not seeing anything like that for ATT.
    You might see if this thread helps with instagram http://forums.crackberry.com/android...tagram-786232/

There are ringtones on here Free BlackBerry Ringtones | CrackBerry.com
    03-23-13 11:00 PM
    Ahh I got it. I forgot about swiping up. Ugh. Sorry I sound so dumb right now. I am usually quick at learning technology. This is something different.
    I've one and I really love it too, I think it's easy to get the gestures when you'd got the Playbook xD.

You can now feel what ever iPhone and Android old user feels with this new Z10 :P.
    ca007622 likes this.
    03-23-13 11:04 PM
302 ... 45678 ...