It's become nothing more than a Nokia flip phone. I mean, it's just a phone. There are still no apps for the device that's anywhere near what iPhone and android devices have available and when you talk to companies they all give the same story. Not enough of an audience to devote time and money to the development of an app. Windows phones have more apps than BB! And it's the worst platform on the planet. I'm very disappointed in BB and want my money back so I can get myself a real smartphone.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    DYLANHABKIRK and milo53 like this.
    12-31-13 04:01 PM
    Kthxbai

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 04:04 PM
    BlackBerry will never have the apps that the other two OS offer.

Good luck with your next phone

Z10 on Telus
    12-31-13 04:05 PM
    Well good you came to the right place.
    Kevin has started processing your refund and you will receive it as soon as crackberry received your device.
    12-31-13 04:05 PM
    I'm guessing you missed the 25 days free app promo?
    Pretty much all were highly rated games.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 04:06 PM
    Lmao at Nokia flip phone! FOH

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    12-31-13 04:08 PM
    Just curious, which apps do you miss?

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-31-13 04:08 PM
    I'm genuinely curious. If the lack of apps is your main (only?) problem with the Z10, why did you buy it? It's not like it had apps in March that have disappeared today. It's always been well-known that BB10 had fewer apps than the other major OS platforms.
    SDTRMG and raino like this.
    12-31-13 04:11 PM
    It's become nothing more than a Nokia flip phone. I mean, it's just a phone. There are still no apps for the device that's anywhere near what iPhone and android devices have available and when you talk to companies they all give the same story. Not enough of an audience to devote time and money to the development of an app. Windows phones have more apps than BB! And it's the worst platform on the planet. I'm very disappointed in BB and want my money back so I can get myself a real smartphone.

I'll gladly trade you an old flip phone I have AND sweeten the deal with $25 AND pay for shipping both ways.
    12-31-13 04:13 PM

Why don't you go to disney? They have toys with pink bells also.

All apps you need is there. By your dp you look a grown up and yet you say no app.

For handling your office files there is documents to go pre installed.

Bbm and channels pre installed for messaging.

Facebook, twitter, whatsapp is there for your social and messaging needs.

BlackBerry express to create instant appealing presentations.

Good games like,need for speed,iron man,spiderman,angry bird,badland, despicable meand more...

Bbm video,skype is there....

You can also load almost all android apps with a single tap with the latest OS That is gonna release in jan.

What else you need. Don't go around asking people to judge you, stand by your decision and make the best of it.

Just ask me what you need that BlackBerry of yours to do and I will help you accomplish.

It's not bad, its your perception.

Posted via CB10
    stevepar and GeoB301 like this.
    Hi, just update ur system to 10.2.1 install snap and u can install all the apps u want

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    Black Berry isn't for everybody, but I am sure glad that doesn't include me. Good luck with your next device
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    I'll give you a 100.00 for it. Let me know if it is acceptable.
    HotFix likes this.
    So leave why feel the need to tell us. Stick to your apple and go away. Side loading has everything one can need.

Is the community suppose to care you hate your blackberry. Sell it and move on we don't care..

Guess as a busy realtor you have time to play games lol. Sorry it's a business phone that actually is used as a communication device that gets things done.

Happy new year go grab your NSA apple.
    12-31-13 04:20 PM
    I can't and won't speak for others here, but posts like this are just so freakin dumb and stupid in my opinion. If the other devices you reference tickle your fancy, and the Z10 doesn't, go post your dissatisfaction of the Z10 in one of their forums...I'm sure you will get more self fulfilling comments from them. If you don't like your Z10, then get rid of it and make yourself happy...I for one am not going to make any attempt to try and talk you out of moving on...just freakin do it and stop your b*tching here on a BlackBerry forum...I for one don't give a rat's *ss. Have a Happy New Year with what device you migrate over to.

Bob

Posted With Either My BlackBerry Q10 Or Z10 On AT&T
    SDTRMG, tw1g_007, npunk42 and 3 others like this.

...and I want the time back that was wasted reading this thread. I guess we are both out of luck.

Posted via CB10
    I'll up it to $150 - and I'll pay for shipping.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 04:21 PM
    I'm sorry to hear your displeasure. Why did you buy it in the first place? What do you use the the phone for? I have used BB since 2005 and the major reason why is because BB is a great business phone. I use the phone for business not for entertainment; I use my tablet for that. This is the greatest business phone I have used to date.

Posted via CB10
    SparkyBC likes this.
    12-31-13 04:24 PM
    Glad to see that some people are willing to give his Z10 a loving home.
    12-31-13 04:31 PM
    In looking at your past 5 months of posts it seems that you have been unhappy for a while. It doesn't seem like the 10 platform has worked out for you at all, so maybe its time to take a break. As far as getting your money back I am fairly confident you knew what you were getting into and chose to come on board.I would take the offer from MobileMadness002 and go get an iphone to match your tablet.
    12-31-13 04:35 PM

Why do you punish yourself? This phone was never right for you and you for the phone. Time to move on.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 04:38 PM
    i will give you $100 for it...

and just to clarify....
    ios 7 years old..
    android..6 years old
    windows phone...14 months
    bbos10 10months

bb10 is still in the growing pains stage.. but good luck with you new phone... i am serious i will buy your z10 for $100 maybe 150
    Last edited by silversmith75; 12-31-13 at 04:55 PM.
    widderschynnes likes this.
    12-31-13 04:41 PM
    Thank you for feeling the need to let us know you're not going to be using your phone.......will you be informing us when you change pc...tablet....tv....calculator.....remote control...........need I go on?

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-31-13 04:44 PM

Please tell me you are kidding with this thread? BlackBerry 10 has more than enough apps at this time, with many more on the way. It's been out for less than a year, give it some time.
    People keep forgetting it took both Apple and Google multiple years to eventually build up its app portfolio, lets also include the 100's of 1000's of fart apps for clarification.

You are not being fair to the BB10 platform. Of course the last management didn't do BBRY any justice, which is why BBRY is now finally being run by the right people.

On a side note, you simply need to wait for the next 10.2.1 update which will allow all BB10 devices to directly download and install Android Apps just as you would apps from BlackBerry World.

BlackBerry has done this to stop the utter bickering from people constantly bitc*ing about lack of apps for BB10.

It also does not help when DEV's are being manipulated by iCrap and Droid for app exclusivity.
    widderschynnes likes this.
    12-31-13 04:44 PM
    Always remember, The phone is NOT the problem!

Posted via CB10
    npunk42, Mic_JP, m1kr0 and 1 others like this.
    12-31-13 04:45 PM
40 12