- CrackBerry Genius
10-19-2013, 01:29 PM #2
- 4,503 Posts
It's a known limitation that has been complained about before. You can share by uploading to youtube (making it private) and sending a link, or using a cloud-based service such as Google drive, skydrive, etc. and then sharing that link. An app called "PlayCloud" allows you to do all of that from your Z10.
- 10-19-2013, 02:14 PM #5
An alternate solution, I opened a Dropbox account and share the file to the email address I want to send it to. Seems to work okay and it's free for something like 2GB. If you need more space, it is reasonably priced to me. Haven't found any place it doesn't work yet.
Posted via CB10
- 10-19-2013, 02:33 PM #6
Another option: the Advanced Camera app in the Store allows you to shoot video in three different sizes. If I recall there is a 640x480 mode as well, considerably reducing file size. Yes, I know video quality will diminish, but it depends for what purpose you want to use and send the file.The most underrated phone in the universe.
- By usman_hidayat19 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 94Last Post: 11-08-2013, 05:37 AM
- By the_igg in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:36 AM
- By Frans Been in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:56 AM
- By Wayne_Enterprises in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 43Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:47 AM
- By Engr_Awais121 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:05 PM