- CrackBerry Abuser
02-18-2013, 09:07 PM #5
- 356 Posts
I had the same problem with virgin, it happened because my data was off, as soon as your data is on you'll receive them with no problem, I called the customer service and they told me it was blackberry's fault and didn't give me a solution, so I just figured it out myself.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry User
04-03-2013, 05:05 PM #8
- 76 Posts
Here's the latest update from BlackBerry technical support:
"I just called and left you a voice mail regarding the MMS issue on your Z10 device. The seniors have reproduced it and the issue is going to be resolved in a future software update of 10.1. I do not have a release date for the software release but I would expect to see it around the time the Q10 comes out."
- By kiowa58d in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:56 PM
- By rocketttim in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:20 PM
- By Joshcomp15 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2009, 11:55 AM
- By Philip_80 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2009, 10:49 PM
- By mikecarey07 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2009, 01:58 PM