I have second hand z10 but I cant use the fone as the blackberry id wasn't the oone it was set up with and I don't know how to get the password
    02-19-16 06:14 PM
    Gonna have to talk to the person you got it from. Only way to get it.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    02-19-16 06:25 PM
    How many times are you going to post this question and in how many sections? The answer will always be the same. You can't use the phone without the password or BlackBerry ID. No one here will help you hack a phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 07:17 PM
    Check to see if the logged into their email with the browser and saved the password, then try a reset, happened to me, that's what I did, but the guy gave me his password later on anyway, but I had already done the reset
    02-26-16 08:10 PM
    Security swipe will clear it I think.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 08:13 PM
    The 2nd and 3rd posts are right. Once you got the BlackBerry id and password of the previous owner, enter it then turn off BlackBerry protect then wipe your phone. Once it is reset, you can use now use your own id and you are good to go. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 08:42 PM
    I don't know much about this but maybe you should clear it and wipe it all and get your own ID.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 01:09 AM
    You better talk to the person,or you need to wipe the thing,though it doesnt min that will erase the id

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 01:45 AM
    You better talk to the person,or you need to wipe the thing,though it doesnt min that will erase the id

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Wiping the device will not clear BlackBerry Protect from asking for the last logged-in BBID.

There's no other option but to contact the previous owner and having them log-in to their BBID on the device.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 04:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    No it won't.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-27-16 08:41 AM
    You can't wipe the phone without the BlackBerry id...
    02-27-16 02:25 PM
    Download a developer os from Blackberry's website. Run the autoloader and either create a log in or use your current one. There have been times I tried to update using a newer autoloader and resulted in the blinking red light sequence, so I have always used a developer os to restore the phone, then upgrade via Blackberry Link. For some reason, autoloaders do not like my phone at all, no matter if its update or downgrade. After the developer os is installed you will be able to use your own BlackBerry i.d to log in.

My Z10 is better than yours!
    02-27-16 03:41 PM
    How many times are you going to post this question and in how many sections? The answer will always be the same. You can't use the phone without the password or BlackBerry ID. No one here will help you hack a phone.

Posted via CB10
    Quit being an *** about it. If this question is redundant, save yourself time and not answer it if you're not going to be of any help.

02-27-16 03:42 PM
    Quit being an *** about it. If this question is redundant, save yourself time and not answer it if you're not going to be of any help.

Sorry, but this question has been posted multiple times by guests in different places, and under different names. When that happens, it is usually someone trying to use a stolen phone.
    02-27-16 07:52 PM
    Sorry, but this question has been posted multiple times by guests in different places, and under different names. When that happens, it is usually someone trying to use a stolen phone.
    Ok, gotcha. I can understand the frustration.

PHughes likes this.
    03-01-16 09:28 PM