Hi, I remember I saw a video on one of BlackBerry Jam before the launch showing how to take a panorama photo with Z10.

So there are still things not yet revealed and will be coming.

Posted via CB10
    thekidshop likes this.
    03-02-13 02:00 PM
    Yup!! This will likely be part of 10.1 you would think.
    03-02-13 02:33 PM
    Yup!! This will likely be part of 10.1 you would think.
    Ok, mentioning the software version kinda driving me crazy > one of the people still stuck with the original software

I believe it well be in 10.1 I believe they have a lot still with keep moving project thingy.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 02:36 PM
    Ok, mentioning the software version kinda driving me crazy > one of the people still stuck with the original software

I believe it well be in 10.1 I believe they have a lot still with keep moving project thingy.

Posted via CB10
    Dude, it's been a month. If you were on Android you could still be waiting a year later, so there's that...
    03-02-13 02:48 PM
    Dude, it's been a month. If you were on Android you could still be waiting a year later, so there's that...
    *face palm*
    03-02-13 02:51 PM
    Atleast the damn Android will send it to all not some and leave some up to their carriers to decide. Damn it don't remind me I'm so upset because of that.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 02:51 PM
    Atleast the damn Android will send it to all not some and leave some up to their carriers to decide. Damn it don't remind me I'm so upset because of that.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but then with android, each device has to be upgraded by their respective manufacturer. It tool a year and a half to get my update on the Motorola milestone. We were months behind the actual release of the software.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 03:12 PM
    One week different isn't that big of a deal!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 03:17 PM
    Yeah but then with android, each device has to be upgraded by their respective manufacturer. It tool a year and a half to get my update on the Motorola milestone. We were months behind the actual release of the software.

Posted via CB10
    Well this is the case in my coutry now with Blackberry, it goes to my carrier and sleep with them and we end up going searching over the net for leaks.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 03:18 PM
    One week different isn't that big of a deal!

Posted via CB10
    What one week different!? For us it get to a year different

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 03:19 PM
    *face palm*
    Why you facepalming, bud? My N4 had 4.2 in December. When did the S3 get it? Oh wait. The S3 was just updated to 4.1 not long ago. I had that on my Gnex last summer Android sucks when it comes to updates. I'm glad I sold my N4 and got the Z10. It's not even out on tmobile and I was able to upgrade lol
    lando989 likes this.
    03-02-13 04:15 PM
    why you facepalming, bud? My n4 had 4.2 in december. When did the s3 get it? Oh wait. The s3 was just updated to 4.1 not long ago. I had that on my gnex last summer android sucks when it comes to updates. I'm glad i sold my n4 and got the z10. It's not even out on tmobile and i was able to upgrade lol
    boom! Lawyered!
    03-02-13 04:24 PM
    Why you facepalming, bud? My N4 had 4.2 in December. When did the S3 get it? Oh wait. The S3 was just updated to 4.1 not long ago. I had that on my Gnex last summer Android sucks when it comes to updates. I'm glad I sold my N4 and got the Z10. It's not even out on tmobile and I was able to upgrade lol
    How does 'Android' suck if one android phone got the update straight away while another Android phone didn't?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    03-02-13 04:32 PM
    A big draw (for me, at least) is that with Android, if I really want an upgrade, I can get it as soon as the first person gets it.
    03-02-13 04:47 PM
    I have an N4 also. You say that Android sucks when it comes to updates, yet you had the one phone that is getting updates faster than anyone. You seem confused
    03-02-13 04:49 PM
    I think the panorama was an app. I remember seeing it and thinking it was not a big deal because I had the same app on my iPhone at one time (when I had one). At least it had the same UI, and I seem to remember that there was someone else with him on stage when he showed it. I could be mistaken. That being said I do hope you are right and there is more to come.
    03-02-13 05:03 PM
    What many of you are forgetting is that it's not impossible to update the software on Androids with custom builds from somewhere like XDA Developers. Sometimes they have a beta version for your device within days of google releasing the source code.
    03-02-13 05:12 PM
    How does 'Android' suck if one android phone got the update straight away while another Android phone didn't?
    Learn to read. Did I say "Android sucks. Period"? You're missing a huge chunk of that sentence

I have an N4 also. You say that Android sucks when it comes to updates, yet you had the one phone that is getting updates faster than anyone. You seem confused
    Do I really have to spell it out? A user said that it's ridiculous that their Z10 still hasn't gotten the update. Someone replied "Just be glad this isn't Android or you'd be waiting a lot longer than a Month." this was followed vy someone replying "Facepalm." That's why I said *Android* sucks when it comes to updates. Not *Nexus 4*. You know, unless you're willing to ignore the S3 and every other non Nexus device. It's not like they outsell the Nexus 1000:1 or anything. Oh wait...
    03-02-13 05:23 PM
    What many of you are forgetting is that it's not impossible to update the software on Androids with custom builds from somewhere like XDA Developers.
    That is technically true, but you'd just be getting CM, which is missing a large chunk of the features that individual Android OEMS use to distinguish their products. Also, when it comes to a lot of phones like the S3, some of the processor instruction sets are trademarked by Qualcomm, so doing so would decrease the phones CPU significantly. This was the reason why the Nexus 4 isn't AOSP, like the Gnex was. A Lot of Android fans will quietly ignore this fact and act like it doesn't exist
    03-02-13 05:29 PM
    That is technically true, but you'd just be getting CM, which is missing a large chunk of the features that individual Android OEMS use to distinguish their products. Also, when it comes to a lot of phones like the S3, some of the processor instruction sets are trademarked by Qualcomm, so doing so would decrease the phones CPU significantly. This was the reason why the Nexus 4 isn't AOSP, like the Gnex was. A Lot of Android fans will quietly ignore this fact and act like it doesn't exist
    It depends on which rom you use, not all are CM. Developers often include OEM apps/features in a flashable update for their roms. I don't have an s3 so can't comment on CPU speeds in a custom rom, but people over at XDA don't seem to be complaining about it. When I had my x10 mini pro, CM roms only ever improved device performance. The Nexus 4 is AOSP, although only recently. My post wasn't about the pros or cons of doing so, it was purely to make a point that it can be done. You don't have to wait for your carrier to approve an update, xda users often run the latest version of android months before any carriers get around to pushing out an update .
    03-02-13 07:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's actually not true. Some carriers still do not release Android updates to their phones. That is one of the biggest complaints about Google releasing updates...the end users do not always see this.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:48 PM
    ok guys so back to the point were is this app that lets u shoot panoramic pics cheers
    meltbox360 likes this.
    03-02-13 08:57 PM