Ok so this is the issue...... and its bad. Tonight I got a text from someone (AMY lets say). So I replied back to her, I get a text from her...... BUT its received not under her name but under my contact (JOHN lets say). I dont understand whats going on but it needs to be fixed! Anyone ever had this issue or know why it might be happening?
    03-19-13 02:16 AM
    Ive had this issue many times. But it occurs when my battery died and when i switched battery or plugged in my z10 tp be charged. When the phone turns on, i get the text message on another contact. This happened various times. I was texting more than one person, lets say their names are A,B and C. If i text person A last and my phone dies. On the reboot, i get the texts messages while my phone was dead from A B and C on the last person i texted,which was A.

This is very annoying and sometimes i dont know who said what. I am with bell if that helps.
    03-19-13 02:45 AM
    This was reported *a lot* when the phone first came out. I've never had the issue personally, but I've noticed that almost nobody reports it anymore. I'm guessing it was fixed in the latest update? Or maybe it just stops happening after you use the phone for a while?

Do you have the latest update on your phone?
    03-19-13 03:04 AM
    Yes I have the latest update and the phone never died. It happened for about 3 or for texts in the conversation then all the sudden went back to normal. Its just I am worried if I text something to my girlfriend....... and one of my buddies gets it etc.
    03-19-13 03:11 AM
    I had this after trying to sloppily restore contacts from an old phone. To fix it I just erased all my texts from the Z10 and started fresh, have not had an issue with that since.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 03:26 AM
    Ive had the same. Text from person A is shown as having been received from Person B on the Z10... only way I could tell who Person A was is because of the content of the text. Scary bug.
    03-19-13 03:43 AM
    Be careful not to get caught cheating you guys..
    03-19-13 03:48 AM
    I had this when I installed the leaked version that came out. Downgraded to original and went away, and not re occurred since official upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 03:49 AM
    I had this ptoblem right after updating to the news software version!
    What I did, and it worked for me, was to backup the phone, reload the device software and then restore the backup, but only the software applications, not my personal settings or messages. Then I just configured my accounts and now it works perfectly!
    Hope it helps you
    03-19-13 05:15 AM