If you delete your Twitter account, it will never be deleted from the Hub. I tried this on two Z10 devices and no matter what I do, the reference to a deleted Twitter account remains in the Hub.
    05-18-13 02:42 PM
    If you delete your Twitter account, it will never be deleted from the Hub. I tried this on two Z10 devices and no matter what I do, the reference to a deleted Twitter account remains in the Hub.
    How long has it been between when you deleted the account and when you checked the hub? I'm wondering if maybe it takes awhile to sync (or de-sync? is that a word?). Have you tried to add another twitter account or are you getting rid of twitter altogether?
    05-18-13 03:11 PM
    This is more than just Twitter issue in the hub. If you ever remove an account and then re-add it, it will always show two of the same accounts in the Hub. There is no way to get rid of these duplicates without wiping the device.

For example, I just removed GMail. Restarted and then added it again. Now I have two GMail entries in the Hub. Both are the same.

10.1 is very buggy when compared to 10.0
    05-19-13 09:12 AM
    I have deleted and re added several accounts with no duplicates

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 09:35 AM
    I have deleted and re added several accounts with no duplicates

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. When I deleted and re-added my LinkedIn account, it worked fine. However, Twitter and GMail duplicate in the Hub. Even when I got into Hub Management, it shows two identical GMail accounts. I guess I could turn one off, but that's not the point.
    05-19-13 09:43 AM
    This is more than just Twitter issue in the hub. If you ever remove an account and then re-add it, it will always show two of the same accounts in the Hub. There is no way to get rid of these duplicates without wiping the device.

For example, I just removed GMail. Restarted and then added it again. Now I have two GMail entries in the Hub. Both are the same.

You're having issues on your end. Maybe you're doing something wrong. I've deleted and added numerous accounts, from email to Facebook and Twitter. Not a single duplicate and nothing remains of accounts that I remove.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 10:13 AM
    Interesting. When I deleted and re-added my LinkedIn account, it worked fine. However, Twitter and GMail duplicate in the Hub. Even when I got into Hub Management, it shows two identical GMail accounts. I guess I could turn one off, but that's not the point.
    I had the same problem when I did the upgrade (Rogers), but it was with Facebook. I had two tabs in the Hub and could never remove one of them despite numerous battery pulls and heavy use of profanity! lol

The solution is to back up your phone, restore factory settings and then reload your backup file. Worked like a charm for me so I hope it works for you.

Regards
    05-19-13 10:33 AM
    I had the same problem when I did the upgrade (Rogers), but it was with Facebook. I had two tabs in the Hub and could never remove one of them despite numerous battery pulls and heavy use of profanity! lol

The solution is to back up your phone, restore factory settings and then reload your backup file. Worked like a charm for me so I hope it works for you.

Regards
    Yes, I wiped my device and restored. Sure, this did the trick, but it's like using a nuke to swat a fly. Definitely a bug in the OS.
    05-19-13 01:48 PM

I'm having serious EAS account issues and have been troubleshooting with BB. I've deleted and re-added the account many times at this point, and have never had a duplicate appear. This is using .1756 and .1880
    05-19-13 01:52 PM
    I'm having serious EAS account issues and have been troubleshooting with BB. I've deleted and re-added the account many times at this point, and have never had a duplicate appear. This is using .1756 and .1880
    What EAS issues are you have? I have serious sync issues with GMail calender and contacts. The calender is not syncing at all and the contacts are random (i.e. some are synced, other are not).
    05-19-13 01:55 PM
    What EAS issues are you have? I have serious sync issues with GMail calender and contacts. The calender is not syncing at all and the contacts are random (i.e. some are synced, other are not).
    I don't want to derail the thread, but basically, all my accounts (Outlook.com, two Gmail accounts, Yahoo!) work perfectly except my work EAS account. My mail comes into my phone hours and hours after it was sent, if it comes in at all. It's only my work account doing it, and only on 10.1. No issues at all on 10.0.
    05-19-13 01:58 PM
    I don't want to derail the thread, but basically, all my accounts (Outlook.com, two Gmail accounts, Yahoo!) work perfectly except my work EAS account. My mail comes into my phone hours and hours after it was sent, if it comes in at all. It's only my work account doing it, and only on 10.1. No issues at all on 10.0.
    Hmmmm... EAS mail works fine, but my calender and contact sync doesn't work since 10.1.
    05-19-13 02:06 PM
    Same issue here...I have a duplicate twitter account in my hub after I deleted one account, Running 10.1.
    07-09-13 08:45 AM
    Same here, duplicate LinkedIn account running 10.1.0.4181, I guess I'll wait until I have time to install the latest leak to do the backup / wipe / restore, seems like that's the only fix right now...

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 04:47 AM
    You're having issues on your end. Maybe you're doing something wrong. I've deleted and added numerous accounts, from email to Facebook and Twitter. Not a single duplicate and nothing remains of accounts that I remove.

Posted via CB10
    I face the same issue. Please take us through how you go about deleting Twitter/Gmail accounts in the Hub. Thank you in advance.

Posted using my Q10
    09-12-13 05:13 AM
    When in hub press the 3 dots in lower right corner then choose settings and hub management. From there you can turn off twitter and others.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 09:04 AM
    I had this issue after 10.1 MR. Did a wipe and no problems since. I do a wipe after every update.

BlackBerry Since 2006. Z10 Rogers, Halifax NS
    09-12-13 10:09 AM
    When in hub press the 3 dots in lower right corner then choose settings and hub management. From there you can turn off twitter and others.

Posted via CB10
    That I have tried but doesn't go away!

Posted using my Q10
    09-13-13 07:42 AM