- CrackBerry User
- 33 Posts
Me and my dad were just talking and he thought of something I think would be very handy. In the hub how you can filter your messages by the apps such as email or bbm, I wish there was a option to filter it by groups (i.e having texts and bbm in one filter) thoughts, suggestions? I think this would better improve the UI and efficiency when it comes to checking the messages we truly want.
Posted via CB10
- 03-04-2013, 03:00 PM #2
We may get more flexibility like that eventually. Not a bad idea, though I'd say I'd be more interested in setting favorite contacts in the Hub.
"Max Power doesn't 'cuddle'! You strap yourself in and feel the Gs!"
- 03-18-2013, 10:47 PM #5
I have thought of the same thing. Except I want to be able to group emails. I have many email accounts and I don't really need to filter by individual accounts, I want to filter "all emails". Or maybe be able to group email accounts by personal, or work emails. Then maybe group by social media.
3) Personal Emails
4) Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
but the filters should be fully customizeable groups so you can pick and choose
e.g. BBM, Facebook, Personal Email 2 as one filter.
- By LAZYMAN 91 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 8Last Post: 02-15-2013, 09:52 AM
- By MaxR_A in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2013, 07:18 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2007, 06:25 AM
- By tmag2005 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2007, 04:13 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2007, 07:03 AM