On Thursday night I got enamored with the HTC One and had to have it. The gorgeous screen, sleek aluminum body, killer speakers, etc- I just couldn't resist. Then, an amazing thing happened. I used the phone and realized for all of its great build quality and premium materials, it was still just an Android phone. It was soon like the Peggy Lee song... "Is that all there is?"

To make a long story short, the HTC One went on eBay and the sim went back into my Z10. Hopefully my Z10 will forgive my momentary lack of judgement and disloyalty.
    uzmarvel likes this.
    07-13-13 06:43 PM
    Yup, all those phones will run better with BlackBerry 10 on them

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone with 10.2.0.483 from Sweden. [2ABA2B4C]
    Douken likes this.
    07-13-13 06:45 PM
    An HTC One with BB10 would be a dream!

Posted via CB10
    Player4, leejayh, Dzyen and 1 others like this.
    07-13-13 07:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    True that

Marketing is everything
    07-13-13 08:37 PM
    On Thursday night I got enamored with the HTC One and had to have it. The gorgeous screen, sleek aluminum body, killer speakers, etc- I just couldn't resist. Then, an amazing thing happened. I used the phone and realized for all of its great build quality and premium materials, it was still just an Android phone. It was soon like the Peggy Lee song... "Is that all there is?"

To make a long story short, the HTC One went on eBay and the sim went back into my Z10. Hopefully my Z10 will forgive my momentary lack of judgement and disloyalty.
    If HTC One Runs on Blackberry 10 I won't change my mind and purchase it lol, I always had that notion " It's the Same old Android" I'm not bashing Android as a Poor OS, but come on! it's an overhyped clone of iOS and cheaper Androids made me wanna Cringe. it's like oh, I got the XXXXX Phone and brought it less than $100 and can play Temple Run, while you had the HTC One which cost $700 <------- That made me feel so weak lol #sarcasm
    koncoberry likes this.
    07-13-13 08:48 PM
    Returned my HTC One today and got my Z10 at Best Buy!! Loving the Z10 so far, I knew this was my phone from the beginning. The transfer from my Bold 9900 to the Z10 is taking LONG though, but well worth the wait.!
    07-13-13 08:57 PM

I also sold my HTC One after picking up the BlackBerry z10

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 09:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's already here

07-14-13 03:15 AM