I have just got my Z10 with OS 10.0.9.2372. When I search for update, my cellphone says that I have the last software. But I know that there are newer versions. I tried to download the leaks. But the page display the information that the files I am look is no longer available. Does anyone knows a link that works?
    Thank you.
    05-15-13 03:51 AM
    I have just got my Z10 with OS 10.0.9.2372. When I search for update, my cellphone says that I have the last software. But I know that there are newer versions. I tried to download the leaks. But the page display the information that the files I am look is no longer available. Does anyone knows a link that works?
    Thank you.

The software updates are controlled by your wireless carrier, so in general you have to wait for them to release it.

In some cases you can "cheat" that normal process by installing a SIM card from some other carrier if your phone is unlocked, but that may cause problems if the software is not fully compatible with your carrier's network.

If you are on Vodacom for example, at least some of their customers in Africa (ie in South Africa) are saying that they are getting the update now. So one option might be to find a Vodacom SIM, if you are not already one of their customers...
    05-15-13 04:29 AM