I heave read posts of people claiming they have unlocked a z10/ Telus using crackberry unlocking. When I however go to crackberry unlocking site, they do not have Telus listed as the network in the drop down list, however I can see Bell, Rogers and others.. Please help what I am missing here. Help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    02-12-13 09:57 AM
    You can try BlackberryCodeSource, they unlocked my phone without an issue...
    02-12-13 10:00 AM
    I've had no luck at all. I tried two different places, both supplied the same unlock code. I've tried everything they suggested, all 16 numbers, with and without a sim, then with a fido sim. Then just the first 8 numbers, then with the last 8 numbers. I'm no down to 2 tries left so I give up, can't brick my phone. When I get back to Canada, I'm calling my Telus corporate rep and telling him if I can't get my phone unlocked it is going back, I can't keep carrying two phones and I want to use my Z10 when I travel. I'll just send it back and hopefully buy an unlocked phone from elsewhere. I am very disappointed and totally frustrated....also very jealous of those who have succeeded. BlackberryCodSource did refund my money, so they do stand behind their guarantee. Good luck to other Telus Z10 owners.
    02-12-13 03:13 PM
    That's not good news.. I'm getting my Telus Z10 from Canada

Anyone able to unlock Telus Z10successfully?

02-13-13 10:38 AM
    Bump

You can try BlackberryCodeSource, they unlocked my phone without an issue...
    Did you have Telus?

Last edited by Shao128; 02-13-13 at 02:56 PM.
    02-13-13 11:11 AM
    I've had no luck at all. I tried two different places, both supplied the same unlock code. I've tried everything they suggested, all 16 numbers, with and without a sim, then with a fido sim. Then just the first 8 numbers, then with the last 8 numbers. I'm no down to 2 tries left so I give up, can't brick my phone. When I get back to Canada, I'm calling my Telus corporate rep and telling him if I can't get my phone unlocked it is going back, I can't keep carrying two phones and I want to use my Z10 when I travel. I'll just send it back and hopefully buy an unlocked phone from elsewhere. I am very disappointed and totally frustrated....also very jealous of those who have succeeded. BlackberryCodSource did refund my money, so they do stand behind their guarantee. Good luck to other Telus Z10 owners.
    Good Luck. TELUS will unlock your phone for $35.00 after its been active on their network for minimum 90 days. Then they will do it with no questions asked. Just don't run out of you 10 attempts or you will be SOL.
    02-13-13 02:57 PM
    agreed. I'm on Telus and crackberryunlock.com worked flawlessly. do not mess with the last two tries unless you are absolutely sure.
    ajayprk likes this.
    02-13-13 03:04 PM
    agreed. I'm on Telus and crackberryunlock.com worked flawlessly. do not mess with the last two tries unless you are absolutely sure.
    Thanks.. That's some relief.. The last post had me worried Now can't wait to lay my hands on my Z10 .. Another 7 days in shipping.. Sigh!

02-13-13 03:23 PM
    One question though.. Which network did you choose? On the crackberry unlock page for Z10, Telus is not listed as a carrier.. Did I miss something

02-13-13 03:24 PM
    Pushing this to the top. Same question - no Telus listed on Crackberry unlock service. How did people do it?
    02-13-13 06:54 PM
    They unlocked before it was taken down. I talked with the support staff yesterday via their online chat service and they were very helpful. Apparently there were some reliability issues with the Telus devices. They have sent out a survey to customers to gauge success level and may return the Telus service at some point. I should be receiving my Telus z10 anyday so hoping they will have this service restored then
    ajayprk likes this.
    02-13-13 07:06 PM
    Reliablity with the unlock - or reliability with the Telus devices? I assume you mean - reliablity with unlocking the Telus. Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.
    02-13-13 07:13 PM
    They unlocked before it was taken down. I talked with the support staff yesterday via their online chat service and they were very helpful. Apparently there were some reliability issues with the Telus devices. They have sent out a survey to customers to gauge success level and may return the Telus service at some point. I should be receiving my Telus z10 anyday so hoping they will have this service restored then
    Thanks for this info.. This is helpful

02-13-13 08:09 PM
    There seems to be an issue with telus and koodo unlocks,The codes that the server is giving out is not correct. I have tried 3 dif places all gave me the same code that did not work on both my phones
    02-13-13 08:13 PM
    There seems to be an issue with telus and koodo unlocks,The codes that the server is giving out is not correct. I have tried 3 dif places all gave me the same code that did not work on both my phones
    Oh.. I've already ordered a Telus from Canada and it is on the way.. Hope this is sorted out soon

02-13-13 08:35 PM
    Which 3 unlock sites did you use?

02-13-13 09:40 PM
    How long did it take you to receive your crackberry.com unlock code? I'm going on day 3 now and still waiting

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 10:15 PM
    Which 3 unlock sites did you use?

BlackberryCodeSource.com
    and bought some codes from ebay that came out to be the same from berrycodesource and another one from a friend that does unlocking.

the ebay guy said he sent the imeis to a better server that will be able to get the right ones.
    Just be careful telus and koodo have issues right now.
    02-13-13 10:44 PM
    i too am having trouble unlocking a telus z10... tried 3 different source and got the same code and it does not work
    02-13-13 11:46 PM
    wow that's unfortunate. I am one of the lucky ones I guess, considering all the problems there have been with the codes. Hopefully you will be able to get a refund, or risk a better fate when the telus/koodo codes return once fixed. I hard locked a 9700 once and I was pisssssed. After that I've been somewhat tentative to mess with unlocking if the code didn't work the first time.
    02-13-13 11:58 PM
    My Telus was unlocked last Friday by crackberryunlock first try. Got the code in 37 minutes too. Happy camper!

02-14-13 01:50 AM
    I'm pretty sure this phone came factory unlocked but it locked to the first six inserted.
    02-14-13 02:28 AM
    Well that's awesome you got your code in 37 minutes. I'm on day 3 and still waiting.... I don't know what's worse. The count down I waited for bb10. Or the fact that I can only use my phone in wifi. It's like there playing a joke to see how long I can hold out for. Bell said they would unlock my phone in 30 days, but honestly who wants to wait that long

02-14-13 09:04 AM
    Any luck or update guys? I feel like a fool right now ordering from Canada.. The phone will be with me on coming Wed. Maybe I should have waited for USA launch

02-14-13 01:56 PM
    Just did my Koodo today and it unlocked on the first try. I got my code from Cellunlocker.net
    02-14-13 02:21 PM
52 123