- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
How to unlock Development Mode
I am trying to side load Android apps and was following the instructions on the Crackberry site. However, when i get to Security and Privacy in the settings menu:
- Then on to Development Mode
- Enable "Use Development Mode"
It gives me a Device locked screen and asks for a password. It does not let me create a password either ?
Does anyone know, how to unlock this screen ??
- By kasperapd in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 551Last Post: 10-25-2012, 03:20 PM
- By Thug2md in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-03-2012, 04:01 AM
- By popeye in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2008, 10:27 PM
- By joanne in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-29-2007, 12:49 AM
- By anno in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2007, 07:20 AM