How to sync or import all my contacts from z10 to gmail?

I have setup a Gmail account and had everything sync set to on but only a few contacts were sync successfully...

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 08:47 AM
    Are you on 10.2.1? That version of the OS allaws you to tell the Contact app where to save the contact.

Problem is, there seems to be no option to move existing contacts from Local to Gmail right now.

I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear, but either give it a while ad see if they do pop up online (could be taking its sweet time sync'ing) or manually edit them into Gmail (there could be apps out there that convert your contact list into CSV files. IF you grab one, then you can import all contacts into Gmail at once).
    02-05-14 12:30 PM
    Are you on 10.2.1? That version of the OS allaws you to tell the Contact app where to save the contact.

Problem is, there seems to be no option to move existing contacts from Local to Gmail right now.

I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear, but either give it a while ad see if they do pop up online (could be taking its sweet time sync'ing) or manually edit them into Gmail (there could be apps out there that convert your contact list into CSV files. IF you grab one, then you can import all contacts into Gmail at once).
    Thanks for the advice, I think we just can't import existing contacts to gmail now

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 05:04 PM