Hello,

am I missing something? How can I sort the order of my bookmarks in web browser? Every time I open the browser, they're arranged new
    03-28-13 12:45 AM
    Ability to make the browser open specific pages or bookmark page also seem missing here...

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 01:20 AM
    Ability to make the browser open specific pages or bookmark page also seem missing here...

Posted via CB10
    Not exactly sure what you mean but... tap on the tabs icon to the left of the url bar and then tap on Bookmarks to access the bookmark page.
    You can also set a specific home page. Tap the overflow icon (3 dots) > settings > display and actions > open new page > open a specific page
    03-28-13 01:43 AM
    Not exactly sure what you mean but... tap on the tabs icon to the left of the url bar and then tap on Bookmarks to access the bookmark page.
    You can also set a specific home page. Tap the overflow icon (3 dots) > settings > display and actions > open new page > open a specific page
    But every time I reopen the browser my bookmarks mix-up There is no possibility to sort them (like on the Bold 9900).

My Z10 is also forgetting the selection I made for viewing in list or grid. Same thing is in file manager, I set the sorting to list view, next time I open it its in grid view again.
    03-28-13 02:16 AM
    Get any OS 6/7 BlackBerry, open the browser, tell it to lunch to the bookmarks. Now tell me how I can do that on the Z10. That's what I was hoping to do, but it seems I can either tell it to open page "X" or to the most recent sites window.
    03-28-13 12:49 PM
    Sadly I dont think there is any way to sort bookmarks
    03-29-13 11:53 AM
    Hello,

am I missing something? How can I sort the order of my bookmarks in web browser? Every time I open the browser, they're arranged new
    I would like to know this also. It's confusing to have to search for the bookmark you want through a newly ordered list each time.
    03-29-13 12:34 PM
    I would like to know this also. It's confusing to have to search for the bookmark you want through a newly ordered list each time.
    Wait... what? No way... they still haven't fixed that since the PlayBook?

You mean they always sort in the order they were added? They aren't sorted alphabetically?

Can you edit the URL address of a bookmark after it's been added?
    03-29-13 12:44 PM