After reading all the threads on people paying for their coffee through NFC.. I was wondering how do you do that?

I read in one forum thread that says you can use NFC in most places which offer Mastercard Paypass, so I was wondering how I can use my Z10 to pay! I'm in Australia at the moment
    12-19-13 06:11 PM
    After reading all the threads on people paying for their coffee through NFC.. I was wondering how do you do that?

I read in one forum thread that says you can use NFC in most places which offer Mastercard Paypass, so I was wondering how I can use my Z10 to pay! I'm in Australia at the moment
    There are certain bank accounts and services that allow NFC payments, and in many cases it depends on where you live.

In Canada, the CIBC bank and Rogers have collaborated to enable certain Visa cards for NFC payments. It requires specific cards, and a special MicroSIM card from Rogers Wireless.

Also in Canada, there is a coffee chain called Tim Horton's. The chain has had a pretty decent history of supporting BB10 with an app that allowed users to (among other things) set a shopping list. Recently, the Tim Horton's chain added the ability to register prepaid cards in their app, allowing users to pay via NFC. Again, not available outside Canada.
    talberry likes this.
    12-19-13 06:16 PM
    I see.. that helped. Thanks man!
    12-19-13 06:40 PM