Hi Crackberry, i was asked to submit post with regards to how the z10 is better than an iphone. these ideas are not mine and i found them in a comment written by Neo3277. He was very upset about the unfair biased comparison that CNET conducted here. Prizefight: BlackBerry Z10 vs. Apple iPhone 5 | Prizefight - CNET there is also a poll so please feel free to vote.

warning it's all caps, clearly he was very frustrated so i could empathize with him. HOwever his message is getting across. if you ask me, i think it's getting VIRAL. others are spreading his message in other forums. if you want normal casing, copy and paste into WORD highlight all and choose 'sentence case'

what you could do:
    1. save these points as a file on your phone so that you can sell/battle with your iphone buddies.
    2. no need to yell, however you wish to approach it is up to you.
    3. if you have anymore to contribute let me know and i'll add that to the list

Comments on: Prizefight: BlackBerry Z10 vs. Apple iPhone 5
    HEY Brian Ton, IM CALLING YOU OUT, VERY SNEAKY TRYING TO MAKE THE IPHONE LOOK LIKE IT'S STILL THE SHYT, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE COMMENTS , EVERYBODY HAS CAN SEE THROUGH ALL CNET'S BIASNESS,
    I DARE Brian Tong
    TO DO A COMPARISON PHONES SHOWCASING TOP 5 OF BBZ10 FEATURES TO TOP 5 IPHONE FEATURES,
    IF YOU DONT THEN Brian Tong THEN THAT WILL CONFIRM THAT APPLE PAYS YOU TO SAY THIS SHYT
    YOU WAS RELUCTANT TO POINT A COUPLE OF THINGS SO I WILL DO YOUR JOB FOR "NINJABOY"(APPLE PAID ASSASSIN)

1.MULTITASKING- IPHONE IS THE POOREST OF ALL PHONES IN MULTITASKING
    2.DUAL PROFILES(BB BALANCE)-IPHONE DOSE'NT HAVE IT
    3.SCREEN SIZE-BBZ10 4.2-IPHONE LOSES
    4.DISPLAY-BBZ10 IS 356 IPHONE IS 325-IPHONE LOSES
    5.KEYBOARD.BBZ10 HAS THE BEST
    6.SECURITY DOESN'T HAVE ANY
    7.BUTTON-LESS
    8.GRIP AND FORM FACTOR IN THE HAND-BBZ10 HAS A BETTER GRIP. THE IPHONE MIGHT BEND IN YOUR POCKET-ITS MADE OF ALUMINUM
    9.MESSENGER, BECAUSE IPHONE'S MESSENGER IS A JOKE
    10.BBZ10 HAS NFC, IPHONE STILL DOESN'T HAVE NFC
    11.BUMP FILE TRANSFER, BBZ10 HAS IT, IPHONE DOESN'T HAVE IT
    12.BBZ10 CAN SEND MORE THAN 30 PICS ON A TEXT, IPHONE CAN ONLY SEND 10 OR 11
    13.TOTAL INTEGRATION OF THE BBZ10 10 HUH, IPHONE DOSE NOT OFFER INTEGRATION, EVERYTHING IS ALL OVER THE PLACE,
    14.600,000 OF THE 800,000 APPS ARE 6 1/2 YEARS OLD, BLACKBERRY IS FOCUSED ON THE PAST 1 1/2 APPS, BUT ID GETTING RESISTANCE
    15.ACTIVE FRAMES ON BBZ10 IS TERRIFIC -IPHONE IS STILL A POOR MULTITASKER
    16BBZ10 HAS ENDLESS OF OPTIONS, IPHONE IS LIMITED, ONLY AS GOOD AS THE APP YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IF AVAILABLE FOR FREE.
    17.BETTER SOUND QUALITY ON THE BBZ10-TEST IT IF YOU THINK I'M LYING
    18.BBZ10 ALSO HAS A MICRO-KERNEL PLATFORM,IPHONE IS STILL PARTLY MONOLITHIC...RESEARCH THIS PLEASE PEOPLE
    19.IPHONE TAKE VERY GOOD PICTURES, BECAUSE THE PHONE IS SET TO TAKE THE HIGHEST QUALITY PICTURE ONLY, NO OPTIONS TO CHANGE FOR TEXTING MULTIPLE PHOTOS
    20.BBZ10 HAS A REPLACEABLE BATTERY, IPHONE DOES NOT
    21.BBZ10 HAS MICRO SD EXPANSIONS UP 64GB, IPHONE DOES NOT, SO IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE CONTENT OF THE PHONE YOU CAN, IPHONE DOESN'T GIVE YOU A CHOICE, ALSO EVERYTHING PURCHASED IN ITUNES IS NOT YOURS, IT IS PROPERTY OF APPLE,ASK YOURSELF , WHERE IS THE MUSIC ACTUALLY ON YOU PC.. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET, RETRIEVING CLOUD MATERIAL IS IMPOSSIBLE
    22.IPHONE IS WIDE OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SECURITY AND MATERIAL, BBZ10 HAS TWO SECURED SIDES,8 GBS EACH-16 GB TOTAL
    23.IPHONE IS 7 YEARS OLD AND STILL HAS FREEZING AND LOCKING ISSUES
    24.BBZ10 IS THE EASIEST PLATFORM TO WRITE FOR NOW, AND THEY PAY MORE FOR THE APPS, IPHONE PAYS THE LEAST,
    25.THE CHARGER IS STANDARD, WITH A MICRO HDMI OUT PORT, IPHONE'S CHARGER IS PROPRIETY AND NO HDMI OUT..
    26.BBZ10 CAN BLUETOOTH TO OTHER PHONES AND DEVICES , IPHONE CAN NOT BLUETOOTH TO OTHER PHONES AT ALL,NO HOW,
    27.HEY Brian Tong I FIND IT VERY LOW OF CNET TO TAKE MONEY FROM APPLE TO KEEP OTHER PRODUCTS OUT OF THE HANDS OF MILLIONS,YOU DID A COMPARISON KNOW DAMN WELL THAT BLACKBERRY HAD THE FASTER BROWSER, AND WAS SUPPORTED BETTER, BUT YOU LIED, BBZ10 IS NOT THE IPHONE SO WHY DO DOWN FOR NOT BEHAVING LIKE AN IPHONE, THE BBZ10 IS A BLACKBERRY THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS,IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BEHAVE LIKE OTHERS, OTHER ARE TRYING TO BEHAVE LIKE BLACKBERRY,REMEMBER THE BB BLUEPRINT IS WHAT EVERYBODY IS USING RITE NOW,APPLE DIES WITH STEVE JOBS, GET OVER IT, BBZ10 IS FAR BETTER THAN ANDROID AND IPHONE, IT IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE TO GET THAT THRU TO THE PEOPLE THAT ONLY WANT TO EAT APPLES AND SEE ROBOTS..DIDN'T EVE BITE AN APPLE, AND YOU SEE HOW THAT TURNED OUT, I WONDER WHAT Brian TonG IS GOING TO SAY WHEN APPLE STOPS PAYING CNET,YOU TAKE IT FOR WHAT I SAID, WE ALL KNOW YOU PAID BY APPLE. IF NOT
    PS,
    28. BBZ10 ALSO HAS STORY MAKER, TO CREATE YOUR OWN MOVIE AND VIDEOS, FROM FILM FOOTAGE AND PICS, THAT'S NOT AN APP, ITS NATIVE
    mcmkone added in a much more nicer tone
    think you need to re-do this test as you missed out a lot of features of the Z10, file sharing, DLNA, File ext support like MKV etc, Messenger, security, the device that learns you and not you learning the device, removable battery, Android app side-loading, integration of HUB for all messages and calls, let alone the customization of the device.
    Last edited by sonbuster; 02-25-13 at 09:59 PM.
    02-24-13 11:59 AM
    Frankly he comes across as a nut - all caps, full of spelling mistakes, usual conspiracy theories. Rather than spread it around, best to back away slowly.
    02-24-13 12:15 PM
    people who capitalize everything are to loud for me...
    02-24-13 12:15 PM
    Why is he YELLING?

And why the need to "sell" the Z10 to my friends? Why not ask them what features/apps they want, and need, and recommend a phone based on that? If it turns out that another phone is better suited for them, that's the one I will recommend to them, not the one that I like just because I want to see it succeed. I'm not in sales.
    Alex_Hong, cgk, nquyen and 5 others like this.
    02-24-13 12:49 PM
    Not only has this moron used all caps, he's blatantly wrong on most of his points. Why would anyone think this guy deserves anything other than institutionalisation?

If it does go viral across any forums where people with brains reside it will get shot down quick enough.
    02-24-13 12:49 PM
    Even though many here will admire his intense and undying loyalty to BlackBerry, he comes across like a complete imbecile.
    Last edited by Coachbulldog; 02-24-13 at 01:07 PM. Reason: some grammar mistakes have to be corrected!
    bobauckland and jarrodmeyer like this.
    02-24-13 01:03 PM
    I would be wary where this message is being spread to. There are some valid points, but most of it are either not true, bias, and/or personal preferences. And he said the reviewers were bias?

How to sell Z10 to your friends using Iphones-junt3.gif
    Last edited by Alex_Hong; 02-24-13 at 01:55 PM.
    02-24-13 01:20 PM
    And why do we have to convert everyone to Blackberry? Shouldn't people have the right to use what they like best? I mean certainly, if someone is looking for a new phone and you think the Z10 would fit their needs, then by all means sell away. But just to attach iPhone users seems like a waste of time.
    Alex_Hong, mikeo007 and npisano like this.
    02-24-13 01:31 PM
    I don't want to convert anyone anymore, I want Z10 to be mine ONLY MINE!!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!!!
    02-24-13 01:51 PM
    While Neo comes across as (insert desired adjective here), and might be approaching this in unorthodox fashion, he makes many good points in my opinion.

Though I'm not one to try to "convert" iPhone users as I really don't care, I do have an issue with Tong's "showdown" on Cnet, and Neo (although not going into detail) presented counter arguments in point form and "most" are legit, or at least the concept of them are as BB still does have work to do in refining things.

He may come across as a nut, but he's not necessarily wrong...
    HollyWOOD1906 likes this.
    02-24-13 02:57 PM
    While Neo comes across as (insert desired adjective here), and might be approaching this in unorthodox fashion, he makes many good points in my opinion.

Though I'm not one to try to "convert" iPhone users as I really don't care, I do have an issue with Tong's "showdown" on Cnet, and Neo (although not going into detail) presented counter arguments in point form and "most" are legit, or at least the concept of them are as BB still does have work to do in refining things.

He may come across as a nut, but he's not necessarily wrong...
    Let's test that theory

iPhone can have more than 8 applications multitasking. BB10 doesn't even run background apps yet. Understatement to call this point wrong
    2.DUAL PROFILES(BB BALANCE)-IPHONE DOSE'NT HAVE IT
    Neither do any consumers and those who work from home. This feature shouldn't be hyped to anyone but IT departments running BES. Really, this should be made available to us all, but oh well.
    3.SCREEN SIZE-BBZ10 4.2-IPHONE LOSES
    Eh? What? Why?
    4.DISPLAY-BBZ10 IS 356 IPHONE IS 325-IPHONE LOSES
    Haven't checked this out, but let's say it's true, this would be the first accurate point
    5.KEYBOARD.BBZ10 HAS THE BEST
    Best native keyboard, without a doubt, that's two points
    6.SECURITY DOESN'T HAVE ANY
    For consumers, without BIS, BB10 is no more secure than any of the options. Invalid point.
    7.BUTTON-LESS
    This is true, third point.
    8.GRIP AND FORM FACTOR IN THE HAND-BBZ10 HAS A BETTER GRIP. THE IPHONE MIGHT BEND IN YOUR POCKET-ITS MADE OF ALUMINUM
    Subjective at best. No long term tests on Z10 reliability.
    9.MESSENGER, BECAUSE IPHONE'S MESSENGER IS A JOKE
    iPhone also offers options to message just about anyone. Z10's options are a joke, if they don't run with a BlackBerry, sometimes if it's not a BB10 device, you're out of luck.
    10.BBZ10 HAS NFC, IPHONE STILL DOESN'T HAVE NFC
    And this is used how exactly? Fine, even though NFC is nowhere near widespread, fine, 4th point
    11.BUMP FILE TRANSFER, BBZ10 HAS IT, IPHONE DOESN'T HAVE IT
    Bump isn't available for BB10 as far as I know
    12.BBZ10 CAN SEND MORE THAN 30 PICS ON A TEXT, IPHONE CAN ONLY SEND 10 OR 11
    What? Pics? On a text? 30 pics in a text?
    13.TOTAL INTEGRATION OF THE BBZ10 10 HUH, IPHONE DOSE NOT OFFER INTEGRATION, EVERYTHING IS ALL OVER THE PLACE,
    iPhone has a notification centre. So does Android. It's done differently on BB10, but an integrated notification system is available on other OSes
    14.600,000 OF THE 800,000 APPS ARE 6 1/2 YEARS OLD, BLACKBERRY IS FOCUSED ON THE PAST 1 1/2 APPS, BUT ID GETTING RESISTANCE
    I don't know what this point is. Is he saying that BlackBerry are facing resistance in getting apps? Fine, yes I agree with him. That is not a pro for BB10
    15.ACTIVE FRAMES ON BBZ10 IS TERRIFIC -IPHONE IS STILL A POOR MULTITASKER
    As above, iPhone multitasks more apps and allows background apps. That puts it way ahead of BB10 for multitasking in it's current form.
    16BBZ10 HAS ENDLESS OF OPTIONS, IPHONE IS LIMITED, ONLY AS GOOD AS THE APP YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IF AVAILABLE FOR FREE.
    What? Let's keep it simple, Gmail app on iOS allows sound customisation and more than 30 days sync right? No such luck on BB10.
    17.BETTER SOUND QUALITY ON THE BBZ10-TEST IT IF YOU THINK I'M LYING
    Subjective
    18.BBZ10 ALSO HAS A MICRO-KERNEL PLATFORM,IPHONE IS STILL PARTLY MONOLITHIC...RESEARCH THIS PLEASE PEOPLE
    Who gives a ****? All the research into QNX, all the nuclear reactors it supposedly powers, no one cares. It isn't more battery efficient than the competition, it doesn't multitask better, installation and upgrading of apps isn't better, and it's meant having to kiss BIS good and they can't integrate decent notifications/customisations. Research that.
    19.IPHONE TAKE VERY GOOD PICTURES, BECAUSE THE PHONE IS SET TO TAKE THE HIGHEST QUALITY PICTURE ONLY, NO OPTIONS TO CHANGE FOR TEXTING MULTIPLE PHOTOS
    But apps like WhatsApp scale the pic size down. I think he's saying the iPhone camera is better and trying to make that sound like a bad thing. Good luck with that.
    20.BBZ10 HAS A REPLACEABLE BATTERY, IPHONE DOES NOT
    True, major plus, 5 points now
    21.BBZ10 HAS MICRO SD EXPANSIONS UP 64GB, IPHONE DOES NOT, SO IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE CONTENT OF THE PHONE YOU CAN, IPHONE DOESN'T GIVE YOU A CHOICE, ALSO EVERYTHING PURCHASED IN ITUNES IS NOT YOURS, IT IS PROPERTY OF APPLE,ASK YOURSELF , WHERE IS THE MUSIC ACTUALLY ON YOU PC.. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET, RETRIEVING CLOUD MATERIAL IS IMPOSSIBLE
    Micro SD is a big plus, that's 6. iTunes isn't everyone's cup of tea but people use it, many people use it, so they must like it.
    22.IPHONE IS WIDE OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SECURITY AND MATERIAL, BBZ10 HAS TWO SECURED SIDES,8 GBS EACH-16 GB TOTAL
    Look, no BIS means even Blackberry aren't focusing on security. You can't keep pushing security on this platform given the changes made.
    23.IPHONE IS 7 YEARS OLD AND STILL HAS FREEZING AND LOCKING ISSUES
    Lol, with all the development and new tech, BB still can't make it completely crash free, what's the diff? Older tech crashes, if anything it's more embarrassing when new tech crashes, more so given we were told QNX would be uber awesome at keeping things running.
    24.BBZ10 IS THE EASIEST PLATFORM TO WRITE FOR NOW, AND THEY PAY MORE FOR THE APPS, IPHONE PAYS THE LEAST,
    Because of the sheer volume of apps sold, most major devs will make more money on iOS than BB. To suggest you'd make less on iOS developing if you have a successful app is one of the stupidest things ever said
    25.THE CHARGER IS STANDARD, WITH A MICRO HDMI OUT PORT, IPHONE'S CHARGER IS PROPRIETY AND NO HDMI OUT..
    True, 7 points now
    26.BBZ10 CAN BLUETOOTH TO OTHER PHONES AND DEVICES , IPHONE CAN NOT BLUETOOTH TO OTHER PHONES AT ALL,NO HOW,
    Really? Not sure, I don't have an iPhone but find this hard to believe.
    27.HEY Brian Tong I FIND IT VERY LOW OF CNET TO TAKE MONEY FROM APPLE TO KEEP OTHER PRODUCTS OUT OF THE HANDS OF MILLIONS,YOU DID A COMPARISON KNOW DAMN WELL THAT BLACKBERRY HAD THE FASTER BROWSER, AND WAS SUPPORTED BETTER, BUT YOU LIED, BBZ10 IS NOT THE IPHONE SO WHY DO DOWN FOR NOT BEHAVING LIKE AN IPHONE, THE BBZ10 IS A BLACKBERRY THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS,IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BEHAVE LIKE OTHERS, OTHER ARE TRYING TO BEHAVE LIKE BLACKBERRY,REMEMBER THE BB BLUEPRINT IS WHAT EVERYBODY IS USING RITE NOW,APPLE DIES WITH STEVE JOBS, GET OVER IT, BBZ10 IS FAR BETTER THAN ANDROID AND IPHONE, IT IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE TO GET THAT THRU TO THE PEOPLE THAT ONLY WANT TO EAT APPLES AND SEE ROBOTS..DIDN'T EVE BITE AN APPLE, AND YOU SEE HOW THAT TURNED OUT, I WONDER WHAT Brian TonG IS GOING TO SAY WHEN APPLE STOPS PAYING CNET,YOU TAKE IT FOR WHAT I SAID, WE ALL KNOW YOU PAID BY APPLE. IF NOT
    PS,
    Utter bull****, insulting, abusive, misinformed. No one wants to be BlackBerry, they want to be iOS and Android, that's why they've moved away from trackpads, customisation, security, BIS, and keyboards, to what the big boys are offering.
    28. BBZ10 ALSO HAS STORY MAKER, TO CREATE YOUR OWN MOVIE AND VIDEOS, FROM FILM FOOTAGE AND PICS, THAT'S NOT AN APP, ITS NATIVE
    Yeah and other systems have apps that do this, and are tightly integrated with the OS.

So what do we have, 7 points? ***** hasn't even mentioned Flash in the browser, which is a huge plus, or the unique UI in detail, which is so awesome.
    As I said, on a forum with people using their brains and not utterly biased, this post gets shot down and buried. If you run the comparison against Android it's even worse as all of those 7 points are offered on most Android devices.

BB10 is a good platform, or at least has decent potential, but this guy hasn't understood that at all. He's too busy typing in caps cos he thinks he's clever.
    02-24-13 03:47 PM
    Why don't we let people decide for themselves what they like and want...and respect their choice.
    02-24-13 04:09 PM
    Let's test that theory

iPhone can have more than 8 applications multitasking. BB10 doesn't even run background apps yet. Understatement to call this point wrong
    I just want to say that BB10 can run apps in that background.
    Just not 3rd party apps, that will be coming in the future.
    But you have to agree, iOS is HORRIBLE at multi-tasking.
    sam_b77 and Shadowyugi like this.
    02-24-13 04:12 PM
    Why don't we let people decide for themselves what they like and want...and respect their choice.
    Agreed. Look....these are all huge international corporations....they aren't your friends, and there is no reason to "convert" people. People need to make their own choices, and if they are content with theirs, who cares if you think your phone is better?? Do you plot how to get your friends to buy a Nissan, because you want Nissan to do well? Do you write posts on a Starbucks forum, asking how you can convince all your friends to patronize Starbucks? Do you stay up at night going through a bullet list in you head about your Samsung dishwasher? Redken hair products? Dial soap? Contact lens fluid? LG tv's?

If not, do you ask yourself why you're that concerned with a phone company?

Note also: if they should not be happy with the phone, if it should not do something important for them, if....BB10 doesn't go over great....you should bear some of the responsibility for purposely, intentionally, and with planning, trying to convince them to buy one.

PS.
    My two favorite friend's phones are two people with flip phones. VERY old flip phones....one has warned me the hinges and other things are physically falling apart so he may have to change soon. The other - god bless him - lost his phone so went out of his way to buy a used feature flip phone from the classifieds - paid 20$ (got ripped off in my opinion! lol)....it is about and inch and half thick!! I thought it was a combo walkie-talkie/phone (they used to make these...but it's not....just a phone lol). Even though I've been very happy with some of my phones over the years....I don't believe I've ever tried to convert a single person to any phone....ever. I love the retro look, and the anti-consumerism, and the lack of worry about keeping up with others!
    02-24-13 04:24 PM
    Fair enough.
    Then the statement the nutter made might be true in the future.
    At the moment, as bad as iOS may be for multitasking, in your view, it can handle more than 8 apps at a time and allow third party apps in the background, all without battery life too inferior to BB10 with the current limitations.
    I'd say that's not too bad for this old, dying platform ,and certainly better than what BB10 offers at this moment in time, no?
    02-24-13 04:44 PM
    Not to interrupt but that sounds annoying and like a pain in the ___ to me. And something that should have been available from launch in this day and age when releasing a new phone/OS.

Just my opinion.
    02-24-13 04:59 PM
    , all without battery life too inferior to BB10 with the current limitations.
    ?
    ??? The iphone is generally accepted to have better battery life than the z10. It's iphone > z10 > s3.....though it's reasonably close between all of them.
    bobauckland likes this.
    02-24-13 05:00 PM
    Some of his points are either wrong or opinion. And he just comes across as "I want to shove this phone down your throat" which I don't like when iPhone users do that to me. I haven't seen the CNET review which I hear is biased, but whoever made those points also seems biased. IMO, I think the Z10 is better than the iPhone 5 and I can't wait to get my hands on one once it hits Verizon, but others might find the iPhone 5 better suited for their needs.
    02-24-13 05:06 PM
    ??? The iphone is generally accepted to have better battery life than the z10. It's iphone > z10 > s3.....though it's reasonably close between all of them.
    Fine, that may well be the case, my point was if the iPhone battery life is equal or even slightly inferior to the Z10, imagine how much worse Z10 battery life will be when it allows real multitasking, ie third party apps in the background and more than 8 apps.
    richardat likes this.
    02-24-13 05:15 PM
    Fine, that may well be the case, my point was if the iPhone battery life is equal or even slightly inferior to the Z10, imagine how much worse Z10 battery life will be when it allows real multitasking, ie third party apps in the background and more than 8 apps.
    The Z10 does allow real multitasking...
    02-24-13 05:20 PM
    Im sorry but this makes the person seem like the ultimate fanboi. He has a few points but many, and I do mean many are completely reaching for the smallest things that wouldn't even matter to many consumers that a Z10 has that a iPhone doesn't. I truly feel like it's not healthy for anyone when u can't admit that another platform has desirable features that consumers want. It's just a phone
    02-24-13 05:41 PM
    Agreed. Look....these are all huge international corporations....they aren't your friends, and there is no reason to "convert" people. People need to make their own choices, and if they are content with theirs, who cares if you think your phone is better?? Do you plot how to get your friends to buy a Nissan, because you want Nissan to do well? Do you write posts on a Starbucks forum, asking how you can convince all your friends to patronize Starbucks? Do you stay up at night going through a bullet list in you head about your Samsung dishwasher? Redken hair products? Dial soap? Contact lens fluid? LG tv's?

If not, do you ask yourself why you're that concerned with a phone company?

Note also: if they should not be happy with the phone, if it should not do something important for them, if....BB10 doesn't go over great....you should bear some of the responsibility for purposely, intentionally, and with planning, trying to convince them to buy one.

PS.
    My two favorite friend's phones are two people with flip phones. VERY old flip phones....one has warned me the hinges and other things are physically falling apart so he may have to change soon. The other - god bless him - lost his phone so went out of his way to buy a used feature flip phone from the classifieds - paid 20$ (got ripped off in my opinion! lol)....it is about and inch and half thick!! I thought it was a combo walkie-talkie/phone (they used to make these...but it's not....just a phone lol). Even though I've been very happy with some of my phones over the years....I don't believe I've ever tried to convert a single person to any phone....ever. I love the retro look, and the anti-consumerism, and the lack of worry about keeping up with others!
    My kid uses a BlackBerry. She loves it. My Dad uses a BlackBerry (procured by me). Friends use mostly iOS. Brothers use this and that.

I use Android.

Converting people to use what I use is CRAZY.
    02-24-13 05:45 PM
    Im sorry but this makes the person seem like the ultimate fanboi. He has a few points but many, and I do mean many are completely reaching for the smallest things that wouldn't even matter to many consumers that a Z10 has that a iPhone doesn't. I truly feel like it's not healthy for anyone when u can't admit that another platform has desirable features that consumers want. It's just a phone
    I agree with you. I can personally acknowledge pros of other platforms. I ENVY the ecosystem of iOS for one.
    Rello and BlackStormRising like this.
    02-24-13 05:47 PM
    I agree with you. I can personally acknowledge pros of other platforms. I ENVY the ecosystem of iOS for one.
    Careful admitting that.... LOL.

One of the best conversations I had here recently was one where we were discussing some drawbacks of my current platform (Android).

We should all be able to discuss technology without feeling personally slighted.
    ajst222, Rello, richardat and 3 others like this.
    02-24-13 05:53 PM
    Careful admitting that.... LOL.

One of the best conversations I had here recently was one where we were discussing some drawbacks of my current platform (Android).

We should all be able to discuss technology without feeling personally slighted.
    Haha! And yea I have used all the big 3: BB, iOS, and Android. There are definitely pros and cons of each. My experience with BlackBerry is that I love it, but I kind of want a change from it so I've tried the rest and I just haven't found the right change. I think that BB10 will be that change that I really want! But all in all, I try to stay unbiased and factual as possible. Sometimes that is a little hard .
    richardat and Tre Lawrence like this.
    02-24-13 05:58 PM
112 123 ...