- CrackBerry User
- 21 Posts
How to Recover Accidentally Deleted Text Message Thread/Conversation on Z10?
I'm a long-time CrackBerry reader, but this is my first forums post. My questions:
(1) Is there any way to recover a particular text message thread/conversation (sms/mms) that I accidentally deleted from my Z10? I thought I was deleting a single text, not the whole thread.
(2) Can I use BlackBerry Link to get the conversation/thread back from my old BlackBerry Storm 2 without over-writing my more recent threads/conversations with others?
I'd appreciated your help. Thanks!
- CrackBerry Abuser
07-02-15, 09:44 PM #7
- 210 Posts
Link won't work for you with the Storm, but maybe Device Switch Wizard ( or whatever it's called, sorry) from BlackBerry World will do the trick. It's BlackBerry's own app for transferring Data to a new phone. As long as you have the thread on the Storm, it should work.
Also, Protect used to backup such data. If you backed up back then, and you're using the same BBID, you should be given the option to restore the backup from Settings/Blackberry Protect. Unless you have already restored the backups, then the choice is removed.
Posted via CB10
- By dc1225 in forum BlackBerry RingtonesReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-10, 08:13 PM
- By WILLALLGOOD in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-09, 09:27 PM
- By dukins in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-09, 06:56 PM
- By CFD323 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 30Last Post: 01-10-09, 12:10 PM
- By crick45 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-08, 08:16 AM