- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
How to Recover Accidentally Deleted Text Message Thread/Conversation on Z10?
I'm a long-time CrackBerry reader, but this is my first forums post. My questions:
(1) Is there any way to recover a particular text message thread/conversation (sms/mms) that I accidentally deleted from my Z10? I thought I was deleting a single text, not the whole thread.
(2) Can I use BlackBerry Link to get the conversation/thread back from my old BlackBerry Storm 2 without over-writing my more recent threads/conversations with others?
I'd appreciated your help. Thanks!
- 01-19-2014, 10:29 PM #5
Ask the other person on the texts to make a copy and send that?
Trusted Member GeniusRockin' a Black STL100-4...Z10 10.3.1.1154, Debug Token ...on Verizon, 64 GB WiFi Playbook.
HP Elite M9340f Quad Core, OCZ 64GB Vertex 3 SSD +1TB HDD, Vista SP2 Media Center Edition, 6GB Ram,
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel with Pedals and Shifter.
- By dc1225 in forum BlackBerry RingtonesReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-2010, 09:13 PM
- By WILLALLGOOD in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:27 PM
- By dukins in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2009, 07:56 PM
- By CFD323 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 30Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:10 PM
- By crick45 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2008, 09:16 AM