Tip or trick I just recently figured out. When swapping batteries keep your device plugged into a charger (obviously if you have one around). Then go ahead swap batteries. Unplug from the charger and phone doesn't reload restart etc.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Dang, wish I had known this years ago!!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 10:25 PM
    blackberry gave me the developer red edition (i had a dev alpha from blackberry world 2012), and a white q5.

I used the z10 for about year before i couldnt stand the poor battery life (even though i had 2 batteries). switched to the q5 and that was acceptable, but a few months ago i just got so sick of not having waze, and a few other apps i use often and i switched to android.

My mum's inherited the Q5 and the Z10 is in storage as a spare phone. Was nice having such a unique phone, but ultimately i found myself having to keep borrowing my wife's droid to do things like waze
    Waze works fine on my Z10 and I use it often

I have the BlackBerry Priv, but I'm not using it,i just can't put my BlackBerry Z10 In the drawer lol.
    Attachment 390139

Aaron's #BlackBerryZ10 🔟🆒
    Love your wallpaper, what is it?!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 10:32 PM
    I meant no apps on your phone, I didn't mean no ecosystem. BlackBerry maps is perfectly fine thanks. Is it Google maps? No. It gets me where I want to go. I'll give you facebook, it's been horrid since the release of BlackBerry 10. I'm not on FB anymore anyway. Do I need a million app ecosystem? Heck no! I have all the apps I need. Combine that with the outstanding communication abilities of BlackBerry 10.. WINNING!

"A cow pie ain't something you bring to the county fair "
    Blackberry Maps don't have turn by turn capabilities in a lot of countries in Europe. So if you happen to travel there they become useless. Also no offline options for storing maps, not to mention POI. Lots of details which have been sorted out on a lot of the maps apps out there(google, here, waze, etc) are missing on the Maps app.
    Communication? Really? A lot of the apps made especially for messaging and such are not available or are awful. Except the brilliant e-mail client and a very good BBM app(which no one in the modern world uses anyway) not much communication options available. Even the call quality is not as good as on a lot of other phones from the same period

In my first post I said that I did not want 1 million apps. I hate to have hundreds of apps on my phone. I just need the bare minimum, but I want them to function on a high standard. Maps on BB10, very low quality and detail and useless if you live in a lot of countries in Europe. Flipboard not available in the store anymore(BB World or Amazon). Communication apps are few and far apart. Of course, you can tweak the device to install all sorts of patches in order to make android apps work but I don't want to do that. I want a ready to work out of the box phone.

PS. I just found out about the android error where you cannot delete android apps anymore, unless you patch the OS. Really? REALLY? It's like selling me a car and then asking me to make it work since they did not have enough time to test it properly! My opinion stands: BB10 is an excellent(with capital E) OS at concept level, but execution is poor and with every update it shows you how little BB cares about its OS these days.
    02-05-16 03:49 AM
    I'm still using my Z10, would like to update to a new Priv
    02-05-16 09:46 AM
    accidentally I purchased my z10 as a used phone but this phone is awesome

and now suggesting my friends to purchase a z10

Really a nice phone

Posted via CB10
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    02-05-16 11:54 AM
    Still using mine. It has some sort of wear in the middle of the screen that shows as splotches or discoloration when looking at solid white or near white pages; I'll keep using it until it craps out but I'm not going to bother with finding a replacement screen at this point.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 12:05 PM
    Z-10 by choice. Spare battery for those days of heavy usage. Might have tried the Passport but T-Mobile did not offer it. Stuck with T-Mobile because of the best international plan. I love the form factor and OS. Its hard to find a smaller premium phone. Sony compacts are good but I can't stand Android. Next choice is Apple if BlackBerry won't support OS10.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 02:28 PM
    Z10 my daily driver

This is an awesome phone and will use it until it stops working. The only thing that sucks is the headphone jack, but I realized that it's an easy fix. And I love the HDMI, which I use every day. Perfect size for my smaller than average hands

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 02:02 AM
    Still rockin my z10 even after 3 years.

Battery life is not great anymore need to recharge the battery during the day but I ma still very satisfied with the phone. The size is perfect and the keyboard is amazing. Do not see a reason to change the phone.

Posted with my amazing Z10
    02-07-16 06:57 AM
    I'll use my z10 for as long as it lasts. The size is perfect. I get compliments, still, on the attractive and durable Crackberry leather case. Battery life is the only inconvenience. Next phone? Probably something that hasn't been designed yet. One thing for sure, I can't imagine life without the Hub!

Posted via CB10
    J English Smith and lgiordano like this.
    02-07-16 07:36 AM
    Waze works fine on my Z10 and I use it often

Posted via CB10
    I meant it didn't work on the q5. Works on the z10 albeit laggy. And the battery life of the z10 when using waze is terrible.
    02-08-16 09:09 AM
    I meant it didn't work on the q5. Works on the z10 albeit laggy. And the battery life of the z10 when using waze is terrible.
    I have the current Waze working perfectly on the Q5. No issues.
    02-08-16 09:16 AM
    I do still use the Z10 fantastic phone
    I can use for 5-6 hours straight before charging and 12+ hours in stand by
    I m deciding to buy a z30 or not, ....it's a barely used phone from a friend of mine

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 12:33 PM
    Me here from india

Wonderful phone I ever used

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 01:21 PM
    Sold my stl100-1 and bought stl100-2. Using it as my only phone (hate to carry more than one phone)
    02-08-16 01:26 PM
    I had Z10 for 2 years and I loved. The I wanted to grow and become bigger and I bought a Z30.
    The first impression was not so nice but then I started to love this one too.
    Two days ago I felt I was missing physical keyboard and I bought Q10...well...it's so nice and cute but you know...it's half size of the Z30...strange and difficult pass.
    But...if you ask me which phone I prefer of these 3...I will answer Z10!!!
    It's perfect size, smooth, nice screen, great keyboard.

I want to tell you my dreamphone: Z10 with touch sensitive physical keyboard!!

What do you think? Which is your dreamphone?

Posted via CB10
    J English Smith and Sulaco757 like this.
    02-09-16 11:30 AM
    Me! I bought the BlackBerry Priv after I sold my BlackBerry Z10, but after 14 days with the BlackBerry Priv I couldn't take it,so I took the Priv back and bought another BlackBerry Z10
    How many of you still use a Z10?-img_20160209_195941.png

Aaron's #BlackBerryZ10 🔟🆒
    Michele Guzzini likes this.
    02-09-16 08:00 PM
    Have a spare as a backup toy Z30.

Still functioning

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 02:56 PM
    Got mine on day 1 on Verizon. It works better than the day I got it. In a case and screen protected.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 06:15 PM
    Still using

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 07:22 PM
    Just switched back to my z10, since I dropped my z30 and broke the screen.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 07:55 PM
    Still using mine. Battery life is great but I don't use data.
    I get 2+ days on a charge with data turned off.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 08:35 PM
    Love the z10. I agree with every one who has said it is the perfect size! Where are all of you going for movies? App wise? That is the only limitation. However, that is not why I have the z10. Works great for work and general social media needs. Got a new battery recently and seems like charge lasts longer.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 08:56 PM
    Love the z10. I agree with every one who has said it is the perfect size! Where are all of you going for movies? App wise? That is the only limitation. However, that is not why I have the z10. Works great for work and general social media needs. Got a new battery recently and seems like charge lasts longer.

Posted via CB10
    Probably because you're on a newer version of BlackBerry 10.

From my Tower of Power Q5
    02-11-16 12:27 PM
    Well that was a good run. Died on me yesterday . Oh well it's till got the extended warranty till April so hopefully they can nurse it back to health.
    02-12-16 02:53 PM
1,079 ... 1011121314 ...