yeap, im with you...

I am trying to sell it as well on craigslist... I can't even get $350 for it... Apple Iphone 4's sell for more than $350
    06-06-13 11:56 AM
    I'm disappointed because you're disappointed. I'm disappointed because I don't have a million dollars in my bank account. I'm disappointed because they cancelled Firefly. I'm disappointed people fall into the spell of slick marketing with no substance (think iStuff). But I AM NOT disappointed in my Blackberry Z(ED) 10!!!!

Nuff Said - Live long and prosper
    scorepion likes this.
    06-06-13 11:57 AM
    I bought mine off contract. Couldn't stand my iPhone 5 wanted a BB10 I knew Z10 was developed few years ago. I'll renew my contract and get a A10 when it comes out.

Toronto Maple Leafs BBM Channel C0001D318
    06-06-13 11:58 AM
    I'm very disappointed with this device, trying to sell it ASAP... I mainly disappointed because BBM will be available cross-platform. That was one of the main reasons I even bought the Z10 in the first place!
    That was stupid lol. So what.

Posted via CB10
    brout likes this.
    06-06-13 12:01 PM
    No disappointment here. This thread on the other hand.......

Posted via CB10
    brout likes this.
    06-06-13 12:02 PM
    No regrets love my Zed, my wife will probably like the Q though since she has the 9950. I like the full screen, I had the storm 1 then the 9850.
    06-06-13 12:04 PM
    How do yall feel knowing the A10 will come out later this year...
    Good, i'll be looking forward to it.
    The only regret I have is not picking up my z10 on the Canadian release date.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:05 PM
    Seriously! BBM going cross platform is great idea! Now I can communicate with so many other people on Android and iOS. Not many people have BBZ10 or a BB device anymore. So now I can show off the HUB, FLOW and PEEK that others don't have. BTW let's not forget the great multi-tasking!
    06-06-13 12:10 PM
    The more BB phones the better!
    Good, i'll be looking forward to it.
    The only regret I have is not picking up my z10 on the Canadian release date.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:11 PM
    I regret I bought mine because I can get it now for $100 less.

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Z10!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:12 PM
    Seriously! BBM going cross platform is great idea! Now I can communicate with so many other people on Android and iOS. Not many people have BBZ10 or a BB device anymore. So now I can show off the HUB, FLOW and PEEK that others don't have. BTW let's not forget the great multi-tasking!
    Totally agree. BBM is not why I bought a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:13 PM
    LOL you are funny.

well this phone/OS is not for you then. take care.

just a note -> i have a Z10 and an HTC One and my Z10 is my daily driver. HTC is just a fun phone and multimedia device.

I'm very disappointed with this device, trying to sell it ASAP... I mainly disappointed because BBM will be available cross-platform. That was one of the main reasons I even bought the Z10 in the first place!
    I like my phone, but since the upgrade to 10.1, I've continued to have random reboots, the battery is still mediocre, and the only notifications that are audible are incoming phone calls, bbm, and emails. Phone doesn't make noise when I get texts or whatsapp messages anymore, and trust me, I've checked the settings.

Posted via CB10
    For us American peasants when do we get to download official 10.1 OS from AT&T? Any new word on it? Also will Skype be available anyone have an answer? Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    rcab and spvsarah like this.
    06-06-13 12:15 PM
    I like my phone, but since the upgrade to 10.1, I've continued to have random reboots, the battery is still mediocre, and the only notifications that are audible are incoming phone calls, bbm, and emails. Phone doesn't make noise when I get texts or whatsapp messages anymore, and trust me, I've checked the settings.

Posted via CB10
    but have you checked the volume button *insert surprised beever gif*
    06-06-13 12:16 PM
    I have absolutely no regrets about my purchase of the Z10. It works very well for me. I think it is an awesome phone. Not interested in the A10 because it will be too big for my tastes. BBM did not affect my purchase decision at all.
    06-06-13 12:18 PM
    I love my Z10. If you don't like it get a different phone don't post about it. The Z10 is one of the best phone's out regardless what you say. There's a negative and positive to every phone.
    06-06-13 12:18 PM
    Sorry did you lose BBM on your z10 cause it's going cross-platform.. I think not.. so your z10 is absolutely no different than when you bought it. Your logic makes complete sense - NOT!
    06-06-13 12:22 PM
    Well, I will say wait if you are not in a rush I have Z 10 and I have to say I have been very loyal to BlackBerry even throughout years of people abandoning BlackBerry. Yet, I cannot seem to be able to get any of the important apps I need or liked from older blackberry device. They just announced sound hound which is suppose to be like Shazam and they clearly stated it was made for Os 10 Z10 and Q10 when I went on to hub to down load because I really missed Shazam it say Sound hound is not available for Z10. :/Even though they claim it is available and made for Os 10 devices. I have been faithful but now really beginning to wonder if I made the right choice this time around. To many false promises. Skype still not available for Z10. Still no app to be able to transfer contacts and data wireless like buddy guard app which once again cannot get on Z10. Which I will add was the reason I lost many of my old contacts and information. Frustrated

Posted via CB10
    I am running OS10.1 and I was able to download SoundHound yesterday. SoundHoundworks like a charm! Which operating system are you using?
    06-06-13 12:24 PM
    No regrets here, sometimes miss my Bold 9900. But love the Z-10. Waiting for the Q10 from AT&T which i will purchase off contract. So i will have the best of all worlds.

Running
    STL100-3 10.1.0.2342 WITH NO PROBLEMS

Enjoy
    06-06-13 12:31 PM
    I will definitely regret if I actually ditch my adorable Z10 for other phones currently on the market. I don't see any other phones that is smarter than Z10 so far. It really is a true mobile computing with excellent UI and keyboard. I come to BlackBerry from iPhone, not because of BBM. I have never used bbm before owning a Z10. For now, I still don't use it very often because I have 5 contacts so far. Unlike BlackBerry legacy OS, people who buy BB10 devices get a lot more than just bbm. BB10 is the smartest all-in-one platform handling all communication, multimedia and entertainment in efficient, organized and professional way, for both personal and business. Apps and OS updates come faster than I expected. I love Z10 and don't see I would switch to others!!!

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    bgregory902 likes this.
    06-06-13 12:35 PM
    That doesn't sound like a sufficient reason to regret the purchase of the Z10, maybe if something was malfunctioning with your device sure I would believe you, but na man not this :\

As for me I'm not regretting my purchase at all. It's a sick device |m/

Posted via CB10
    doesnt sound like a legitimate reason TO YOU ...Please remember people ingeneral buy phones fr different reasons a lot of people in my region buy blackberry because of the bbm and the fact that they can communicate with their friends via bbm so his reason although not popular by your standards is a legitimate one a lot of people bought blackberry because of bbm FACT its still is happening..
    06-06-13 12:47 PM
    I love my Z10 and I have Z-ero regrets!

I think the OP is just mad because now the Android and IOS users get to sit a little closer to the cool kids table.
    Baked likes this.
    06-06-13 12:51 PM
    Only thing I'm disappointed in is the difficulty in finding android apps that actually work when you side load them.

Other than that, it's been a great phone for me

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:52 PM
    I love and use my Z10 so much, that in my 9 years with AT&T, this is the first time I received this message from them. (Note: I had an iPhone for about 6 months then I made the decision to jump back to a BlackBerry 9700.

How many people are also regretting their purchase of Z10?-img_00000596.png

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:54 PM
702 12345 ...