If your voice quality sucjs, use your camera and use the "front camera" which is facing you

Apparently, the phone has two mics and there does not seem to be a way to directly control which one is used?

Please let me know if this helps. Microphone probkems have been driving me nuts. People often complain about not hearing me

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 06:51 PM
    If your voice quality sucks, use your camera and use the "front camera" which is facing you

Apparently, the phone has two mics and there does not seem to be a way to directly control which one is used?

And the fun part is, you're not currently sure if yo have a hardware or a software problem. You could try another OS and see if it is a software issue. It has been known to happen.
    Please let me know if this helps. Microphone probkems have been driving me nuts. People often complain about not hearing me

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 09:22 PM
    ^You are lucky, you haven't been experiencing problems with your 700 dollar phone. Sadly people often complain about mine. I hate bringing stuff back.

It looked like that work around was working but im nit sure now. I wish there was a way to
    1 - tell which mic is being used
    2 - turn off the one in the back

I have problems with my speaker too. Used to have similar problem with my speaker on my bold but I was able to fix tgst using a work around i found here.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 03:35 AM