I'm wondering how to upload files to drop box. Using the drop box app that came with the z10. I did it once before...can't seem to figure out how to do it again. When I click share on a file, It lists text and email and remember and NFC and all that. But not drop box. Any ideas? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 12:46 AM
    You'll use "Connect to Dropbox and then it will upload

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 12:53 AM
    You'll use "Connect to Dropbox and then it will upload

Posted via CB10
    It's weird but that's also hit or miss.. some folks have it after that, some don't. I dunno why it's like that but I've seen it happen to several people now. If you need consistent Dropbox, grab PlayCloud 10. It offers a free and paid version.

http://crackberry.com/playcloud-10-u...ry-q10-support
    04-14-13 12:57 AM
    It's weird but that's also hit or miss.. some folks have it after that, some don't. I dunno why it's like that but I've seen it happen to several people now. If you need consistent Dropbox, grab PlayCloud 10. It offers a free and paid version.

PlayCloud 10 updated with bug fixes and BlackBerry Q10 support | CrackBerry.com
    Don't you think that we should not depend on third party apps for this? I mean we're talking about the basis of Dropbox.
    04-14-13 01:49 AM
    If connect to drop box is not in your share option then log out and then log in via the Z10 app and try again.
    There was a drop box and box update a few weeks ago which messed the share options but re logging in will fix it.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    robtanz and jhimmel like this.
    04-14-13 09:23 AM
    If connect to drop box is not in your share option then log out and then log in via the Z10 app and try again.
    There was a drop box and box update a few weeks ago which messed the share options but re logging in will fix it.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    Perfect. Thanks a lot. I can now share with Dropbox again

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:27 AM
    You have to Save As and then you can choose dropbox as a destination. Share doesn't list Box or Dropbox as an option.

EDIT Now does after I logged out and in again. Thanks!
    04-14-13 09:29 AM
    I'm wondering how to upload files to drop box. Using the drop box app that came with the z10. I did it once before...can't seem to figure out how to do it again. When I click share on a file, It lists text and email and remember and NFC and all that. But not drop box. Any ideas? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    The Dropbox app is really there to turn on the Dropbox feature and change some settings.

1) you need to have a dropbox account, go register one.
    2) open up the "Connect to Dropbox" and go through all the setup step.
    3) turn on "Use cellular Network" if you have a good data plan. This will let it sync your files even on cellular data instead of waiting for wifi.
    4) now you can have many ways to move things to dropbox: you can use the "File Manager app" or you can long press on things and choose "Share" and then choose "Connect to Dropbox"

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:39 AM
    My question for this forum is : How do you upload files to Dropbox (in my iMac) using the PB? Not using the Z10.
    I have a Dropbox account in my iMc and have set up folders, etc. When my PB is connected to the iMac an icon which reads "Media" appears on the desktop. When clicking the Media icon I see two photos (out of 67 that I have stored in Pictures (in the PB) In the iMac's Finder I go to Application and see Dropbox, but I don't see any way to transfer photos from the PB to DB.
    04-14-13 06:43 PM
    My question for this forum is : How do you upload files to Dropbox (in my iMac) using the PB? Not using the Z10.
    I have a Dropbox account in my iMc and have set up folders, etc. When my PB is connected to the iMac an icon which reads "Media" appears on the desktop. When clicking the Media icon I see two photos (out of 67 that I have stored in Pictures (in the PB) In the iMac's Finder I go to Application and see Dropbox, but I don't see any way to transfer photos from the PB to DB.
    Just drag and drop the pictures from your pictures folder into your dropbox folder(s).
    04-14-13 06:54 PM
    I can upload and view all of my files, but when I edit, it notifies me of a file conflict, and instead of overwriting the existing version in my Dropbox folder, it creates another version of the document. So if I edit a file called "Crackberry" it saves a file called "Crackberry (1). It never asks to overwrite the file and I don't see the option. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:25 PM