I just noticed there's no way in the Hub or Email to archive messages, so how do you save the messages to your archives that you want to keep? I see that you can delete them but is there a way to archive messages?? I like to keep a clean inbox - deleting unneeded messages and saving important ones (like receipts from paid bills) to the archives. If I delete messages on BB will it automatically archive them in gmail or delete them?
    03-29-13 01:49 PM
    You can use Gmail folders, I believe once you folderize it will archive and tag the e-mail. There should be a folder for Archive as well. Did you try This
    03-29-13 01:55 PM
    Here is a thread I made for setting up GMAIL. I also have the procedure for syncing your labels, hope it helps

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=788555

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 02:13 PM
    Did you try This

Here is a thread I made for setting up GMAIL. I also have the procedure for syncing your labels, hope it helps

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=788555

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 02:45 PM
    Thanks for that.. any chance we can just get a Gmail app ya think?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 03:19 PM
    Try out the mobile version of Gmail in your browser. It's pretty nice and similar to the iPhone app. Just place a shortcut to it on one of your home screens. That's what I use when I want to actually delete an email (Gmail's IMAP implementation defaults to archiving it) and send mail from another account.
    03-29-13 03:21 PM
    Trying hard to like this thing..just dunno if it has enough capability at this point in time.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 03:26 PM
    I use Hub. I also saw some Gmail application in BB World but didnt tried it yet because HUB is ok to me.
    03-29-13 03:26 PM
    Really? I haven't seen a Gmail app..

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 03:40 PM
    There is no Gmail app for OS10 as far as I know of. I am a GMail junkie and so for my gmail has worked fine with the z10 and the BlackBerry Hub has grown on me and I find myself wondering how in the **** I tolerated the iPhone 5 for as long as I did.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 04:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    Google has said that they will not make an app for BB10

Take a look at GmailBrowser application in the BB World. You might be interested in using it. You can read about the app here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...p-lock-779419/
    03-29-13 11:28 PM
    Just to be sure I am not missing any settings...

Right now I get gmail pushed to my Hub nearly instantly which is great. But when I read the email in the Hub, it is marked as read only in the Hub. When I log into gmail on the browser, that email that I just read in the Hub is still marked as new and not read.

Is this correct that the Hub for gmail is just one way? meaning it won't update that you have read the email.
    03-29-13 11:36 PM
    I created a Archived On Phone label which I use to archive.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:40 PM
    I just want to be able to have my items marked as read and deleted in gmail when those functions are done on the phone. Anyone know how to get that working?
    03-30-13 07:40 AM
    There is no Gmail app for OS10 as far as I know of. I am a GMail junkie and so for my gmail has worked fine with the z10 and the BlackBerry Hub has grown on me and I find myself wondering how in the **** I tolerated the iPhone 5 for as long as I did.

Posted via CB10
    What did you have to "torerate" on the iphone compared to the Z10??
    03-30-13 07:48 AM
    Just to be sure I am not missing any settings...

Right now I get gmail pushed to my Hub nearly instantly which is great. But when I read the email in the Hub, it is marked as read only in the Hub. When I log into gmail on the browser, that email that I just read in the Hub is still marked as new and not read.

Is this correct that the Hub for gmail is just one way? meaning it won't update that you have read the email.
    If your gmail account on the z10 isn't set up as an exchange active sync account the updates won't be reflected on your desktop for up to 15 mins, have you tried waiting?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 08:00 AM
    I just want to be able to have my items marked as read and deleted in gmail when those functions are done on the phone. Anyone know how to get that working?
    GmailBrowser can do that.
    03-30-13 08:44 AM
    I just noticed there's no way in the Hub or Email to archive messages, so how do you save the messages to your archives that you want to keep? I see that you can delete them but is there a way to archive messages?? I like to keep a clean inbox - deleting unneeded messages and saving important ones (like receipts from paid bills) to the archives. If I delete messages on BB will it automatically archive them in gmail or delete them?
    I have my gmail go through "thunderbird" (Firefox) . it all gets deleted(from z10) in there also, but thunderbird also has an archives folder and it all stays in there
    ron
    03-30-13 11:16 PM
    I don't "manage" it. I never did on my traditional BlackBerrys either. I delete everything I do not need and leave everything else in the inbox. Then search the inbox as is needed. I used to sort all my mail into folders back in the day. But then realized I never benefited from that time spent.
    03-30-13 11:28 PM
    You can set the behavior of delete function in GMAIL settings, to either delete or archive.
    08-27-13 10:04 AM