Hi all

Just wanted to find out if this was an issue with my Z10 or you all are experiencing this across the board.

My Z10 is pretty poor at notifying me about application updates for example today I was only aware of what's app update because of CB.

I then checked for updates and 20 apps had updates available.

This has happened in the past but I've ignored it, does this happened to anyone else.

Do regularly have to force your blackberry to check for updates before the notifications flood thru?

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 01:49 PM
    Hi all

Just wanted to find out if this was an issue with my Z10 or you all are experiencing this across the board.

My Z10 is pretty poor at notifying me about application updates for example today I was only aware of what's app update because of CB.

I then checked for updates and 20 apps had updates available.

This has happened in the past but I've ignored it, does this happened to anyone else.

Do regularly have to force your blackberry to check for updates before the notifications flood thru?

Posted via CB10
    Mine seems to update me all the time and as soon as they are available. I ended up turning off sounds for app update notifications.
    07-02-13 02:00 PM