- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
How do I use a picture I took as the desktop?
Title explains all, can't figure this out for the life of me, any help mucho appreciated.
BTW, I'm loving the Z-10, much better than my old Blackberry 8830.
edit: ooops, wrong forum. I'll post in the Z-10 area, feel free to delete.
Last edited by Kitlope; 02-07-13 at 04:45 PM. Reason: wrong forum
- 02-07-13, 04:44 PM #2
Go to your picture, view it, tap the 3 dots on the side, set as, wallpaper.
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 9Last Post: 09-16-11, 04:36 PM
- By adonispeniel in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-11, 11:43 PM
- By abailey911 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-10, 10:16 AM
- By gtsarah in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-09, 11:59 PM
- By berryboy83 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-07, 08:40 AM