- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
How do I use a picture I took as the desktop?
Title explains all, can't figure this out for the life of me, any help mucho appreciated.
BTW, I'm loving the Z-10, much better than my old Blackberry 8830.
edit: ooops, wrong forum. I'll post in the Z-10 area, feel free to delete.
Last edited by Kitlope; 02-07-13 at 05:45 PM. Reason: wrong forum
- 02-07-13, 05:44 PM #2
Go to your picture, view it, tap the 3 dots on the side, set as, wallpaper.
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 9Last Post: 09-16-11, 05:36 PM
- By adonispeniel in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-11, 12:43 AM
- By abailey911 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-10, 11:16 AM
- By gtsarah in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 11-28-09, 12:59 AM
- By berryboy83 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-07, 09:40 AM