How do I sownload music from iTunes to my Z10?
Sorry, the post sounds lame, but I need to know if I can download my i...whatever music and video library to my brand new Z10.
Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been covered previously!Back to my 9900
- 02-16-2013, 10:06 AM #4
Here's one option, I know it was popular on PlayBook but haven't used it personally.
Check out iTunes Sync in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/65525
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- CrackBerry Master
02-16-2013, 10:17 AM #5
- 1,068 Posts
There really is no need for an app to do that, as long you have a laptop or desktop computer with itunes on that computer. Just connect the Z10 to the computer. The Z10 memory card will appear as a drive. Now you can just drag and drop whatever music files, including playlists and album art you have on the computer.
So easy and quick.
But, if you want an app, there are 3 itunes apps for the Z10 on BlackBerry World right now. One of them is free, one is $2 and the other one is $3. No idea how well they work relative to each other.Patrick from Calgary
Z10 v 10.0.10.85
PB v 220.127.116.116
- CrackBerry User
04-05-2013, 06:50 AM #6
- 47 Posts
Thanks for this, it was driving me a little nuts trying to figure out how to do this...I could have sworn there was a way to do this through Link...but for the life of me I can't seem to get it to work. You used to just drag over the phone tab in Link...right??
- By dram5640 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 04-30-2009, 12:49 AM
- By royliao in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2009, 05:30 PM
- By juste in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2008, 09:45 PM
- By juste in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2008, 09:45 PM
- By SkiesSoBlue07 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:29 PM