Hi!

After doing a security wipe due to severe issues with the new OS i am taking the chance to clean up my contacts. Some contacts were lost, but I have texts that I can figure out who they are and save them again to my phone. I want to save them to sim, so they will not be lost in future.
    Right now my default is Local AND My PC which is not ideal (also makes duplicates).
    For each contact I want to save, I have to untick the current options and select sim. As I am saving quite a few contacts and do not wish to accidently save to these two options in future, Id like to know how to set sim as my default.
    03-28-15 05:07 PM
    If you go to contacts and swipe from top and choose settings,you can scroll down to bottom. "SIM Card" and there you can copy etc contacts to sim card.I am not sure how to set it as default but least that is one way of getting your cintacts on to the Sim Card.
    03-28-15 05:26 PM
    This does not solve the problem.
    The reason I am going back and doing this is because contacts I had bulk saved to sim through the settings you mention, actually did not save to sim, likely because they were linked in some way to local or PC.
    This will also not solve the problem of the phones default for NEW contacts.
    03-28-15 05:29 PM