I've posted a few days ago about this issue.
    Every time when I am at Starbucks or second cup, or any where I can use wifi for free, it is not actually using the wifi.

I go to setting and connect to its signal, once it's done, my phone shows no more LTE sign on the top.
    However it's not actually. I'm not asked to sign in or anything cause it's using data maybe?

I only can get access by turning off my data usage under setting and sign in.

Is there any way I can get this fixed?

I'd like to get connected to wifi whenever I'm around these places.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:10 PM
    Maybe try saving the network so it will connect automatically? Once I've done the initial search for a wifi network it always connects on its own anytime I'm in range

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:38 PM
    it appears to be connected but when I load "My account" application which only work with data not wifi, works still.
    Meaning that my phone is not connected to wifi i guess...
    the network is saved as well.

I guess it's not actually connected to wifi even if we don't see sign in page.
    03-28-13 04:44 PM
    I've posted a few days ago about this issue.
    Every time when I am at Starbucks or second cup, or any where I can use wifi for free, it is not actually using the wifi.

I go to setting and connect to its signal, once it's done, my phone shows no more LTE sign on the top.
    However it's not actually. I'm not asked to sign in or anything cause it's using data maybe?

I only can get access by turning off my data usage under setting and sign in.

Is there any way I can get this fixed?

I'd like to get connected to wifi whenever I'm around these places.

Posted via CB10
    I frequent many Starbucks stores and only had to sign in the first time. Everytime I now go to a Starbucks it automatically connects to the AT & T network at that Starbucks.
    03-28-13 04:47 PM
    here's my experneice at SB, was at my local spot yesterday on their wifi.

turn on wifi >>>>> choose sb network >>>> opens browser and agrees to terms and conditions >>>>connects to SB wifi

The wifi symbols appears and 4GLTE dissapears. At this point you are connected to the WIFI.

try turing off the mobile network and see if the wifi is infact connected....
    03-28-13 04:48 PM
    I always just assume that when 4glte disappears and wifi appears (on a known network) that it's connected. Never turn off my mobile connections. I wonder if there's an app that shows hourly data usage instead of just the total days usage

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 06:02 PM
    I frequent many Starbucks stores and only had to sign in the first time. Everytime I now go to a Starbucks it automatically connects to the AT & T network at that Starbucks.
    I don't know if that's working. The LTE sign disappears but have no idea if I'm actually using Wi-Fi or Data because like I said, I still get the access to "My account" which only works with data.
    04-03-13 01:15 PM
    here's my experneice at SB, was at my local spot yesterday on their wifi.

turn on wifi >>>>> choose sb network >>>> opens browser and agrees to terms and conditions >>>>connects to SB wifi

The wifi symbols appears and 4GLTE dissapears. At this point you are connected to the WIFI.

try turing off the mobile network and see if the wifi is infact connected....
    Tried turning off the mobile network, it goes to authentication page which means I guess it's not connected to Wi-Fi unless we actually turn off the mobile network.
    04-03-13 01:16 PM