I'm losing my mind here, we use exchange in our environment, and what we have found since moving some users to the z\q10, it they go into their work space and open contacts, out of the list of various types of contacts (All, BBM, BBM Video, Outlook email account, etc) they will select their outlook account and create the contact, but when they go back to check it, the contact is not in outlook contacts but All Contacts instead, and i can't get it to move to the outlook contacts. The other part of the issue is also that any contact created on the blackberry doesn't sync over to the users email account on the computer, email, meetings and such sync fine back and forth, it is just the contacts that don't seem to want to do the same. I have a feeling that if i can figure out how to get contacts that have been created and ended up in All Contacts moved over the contacts for the email account on the phone, this may also resolve my syncing issue.
    11-18-13 02:33 PM
    You sync using ActiveSync?
    11-18-13 03:41 PM
    yes we are, and made sure that was running, email comes and goes and updates fine, it is the just thing with the contacts, even the cell provider is stumped on this one, (but that in itself is not a shock)
    11-19-13 08:29 AM