Mine stops playing as well, but mostly after an advertisement comes on. It gets tiring having to keep unlocking the device while I'm on a walk, so I end up switching to Iheart radio, or the music I've downloaded to the phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 12:04 PM
    I'm on Verizon but running10.1.0.4633 (got the non destructive 'upgrade' updated using sachesi)... The only time the music stopped playing was when Pandora asked if "I was still there", but that's just part of how the free service works I believe.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 12:25 PM
    Mine stops playing as well, but mostly after an advertisement comes on. It gets tiring having to keep unlocking the device while I'm on a walk, so I end up switching to Iheart radio, or the music I've downloaded to the phone.

Posted via CB10
    THIS IS EXACTLY WHEN IT STOPS PLAYING FOR ME TOO!!!! Well mostly... very few times it stops playing after a song ends... Let's try to figure this out...
    10-18-13 12:28 PM
    Yeah, I hope there is a fix for this. I really like Pandora and the fact that I can shuffle all my stations and get a nice variety of music. Doesn't matter if the frame is active or full, as soon as the commercial ends, so does the music

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 01:52 PM
    This might be worth a try:
    1. Swipe down to System Settings
    2. Tap "Security and Privacy"
    3. Tap on "Device Password"
    4. Make sure the slider for "Allow Apps to Extend Password Lock Time" is set to "On". I think the default is "Off".

When I use Apollo, it never stops when it goes into lock mode. I don't know about the sideloaded Pandora app. Interestingly enough, I don't get commercials from Pandora when I use Apollo either. Hopefully the folks at Pandora don't read this and fix it somehow....
    10-18-13 06:17 PM
    Has anyone tried using the 'desktop mode' of the browser to see if it solves the pause-after-commercial issue?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 07:13 PM
    Desktop mode is on and so is the password lock extension...

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 08:38 PM
32 12