Hi everyone, sorry to trouble you but I've been having this problem where I get two of the same email in my Hub. I have already switched off Show Filed Messages and also checked the synced folders for that account to a minimum. Yet there will always be 2 emails listed, one with the normal envelope icon, and another with a folder icon. Any help in this would be really appreciated!

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 11:16 PM
    Do you have a rule moving emails into folders?

Also, did this just start, or has it always happened? Maybe try restarting the Hub (five swipes from top right towards the middle)...

PS: Welcome to CrackBerry.
    07-15-13 07:54 AM
    Hello! Thanks for replying me, I thought nobody would. Anyway I don't have any folder rules, not that I know of. The problem seems to have sorted itself out, so long as I don't sync any other folders apart from the inbox and don't fiddle with them within the Hub.

And thanks! I love BlackBerry and am planning to stick with it all the way.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 05:31 AM
    I hope it's OK that I hijack this thread, as my symptoms are much the same as the OP's.

I have setup a rule in Lotus Notes to redirect some emails to a separate folder. On my BlackBerry I have setup the sync to include this folder, but wow the unread count on my BlackBerry is not synchronized with the correct count in my Notes mailbox.
    When I turn off the folder sync, the count is back to normal, but then I don't see the emails going into that folder.

I see that my BlackBerry is duplicating emails every time it sync (may explain the unread count), but this only seems to happen with emails in the folder. I have 1 unread email in the folder in my Notes mailbox now, and that same email shows up as many unreads on my BlackBerry.

Any of you BB experts out there have a clue about what's going on here?
    07-19-13 10:02 AM