So i know that i've been a little behind with the new ways of downloading and stuff since ive gotten my Z10. Verizon is no longer supporting the vow.blackberry.net accounts as i'm sure many of you know already. I wanted to log into the BIS account and make it so that all of those emails are forwarded to another email account. I forgot my password though so i clicked on the "forgot my password" and typed in my User ID and the message popped up saying my password is being sent to my phone. I haven't seen it and i'm sure this is because of the support change. Is there another way that I can access my BIS account so that I can have emails forwarded?

Ultimately I am trying to download the BBM channels program but the password for it is being sent to the .vzw.blackberry.net email that I have set up through my BB ID. I would love to switch this but again I am behind the times.

Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    08-01-13 12:59 PM
    I'm not sure you will be able to, it's sending the email to your device email, the one you no longer have. You might need to call Verizon
    08-01-13 01:19 PM
    Can i set up a new account so that I can download the BBM Channels app? How do I go about using the application?
    08-01-13 01:38 PM
    To get BBM Channels you need to be part of the BBRY Betazone. You can set up an account there with your BBID from your current device.

BlackBerry Beta Zone
    08-01-13 01:44 PM
    I am a member of the beta zone but the email that is associated with the account is the one no longer supported by verizon. Should I start a NEW account and link it to another email or can I change the email address that I have one file with the beta zone? Sorry I didn't clearly ask this before
    08-01-13 01:46 PM
    I am a member of the beta zone but the email that is associated with the account is the one no longer supported by verizon. Should I start a NEW account and link it to another email or can I change the email address that I have one file with the beta zone? Sorry I didn't clearly ask this before
    Can you go into the BBID page in settings and change the email there?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 10:02 PM
    No it doesn't allow you to change your email from the one already associated with the BBID
    08-02-13 10:33 AM