Hey! I have a question about the Evaluation app RetroArch. I side loaded the app without issues, but now I'm having trouble finding roms for it. I heard coolrom.com was good, but every time I tried clicking a game page on the mobile site I got an error message. Here's a picture of the screen when I click a gameHow do I Download Roms for use on RetroArch-cool-rom.jpg

So, basically, what site do you use to download roms?

I'm a video game collector, and it'd be great to play some games while out, so help would be appreciated!
    02-28-14 05:20 PM
    I would just download them on your desktop/laptop and then transfer. Also, you can enable a "desktop" mode for the Evolution Browser and access the original site in that way.
    02-28-14 06:52 PM
    I would just download them on your desktop/laptop and then transfer. Also, you can enable a "desktop" mode for the Evolution Browser and access the original site in that way.
    Transfer with what extension though?
    02-28-14 07:28 PM
    The roms have extentions like .nes, .smc, etc

If you connect through usb and copy the files to some directory in your phone.

You can also use dropbox or other cloud storage to transfer.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 12:22 AM
    Hey! I have a question about the Evaluation app RetroArch. I side loaded the app without issues, but now I'm having trouble finding roms for it. I heard coolrom.com was good, but every time I tried clicking a game page on the mobile site I got an error message. Here's a picture of the screen when I click a gameClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Cool Rom.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	251671

So, basically, what site do you use to download roms?

I'm a video game collector, and it'd be great to play some games while out, so help would be appreciated!
    That's where I download ROM, haven't try to download lately.

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.2141) BB10Store on Aptoide Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    03-02-14 06:22 AM
    Do a Google search for emuparadise.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 09:56 AM
    I get that same page error using the stock browser on that site. But works fine on my desktop PC. Hadn't thought about changing the phone browser to desktop mode.

As far as the extension goes, you download whatever it comes as. A lot if them are zipped. You can transfer as is to the phone, but you still have to unzip them. The BlackBerry has built-in unzipping capabilities, but not if they are compressed in some other format like .rar.

So, the best bet is to extract the file while still on the PC. Then copy them over to the proper folder on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 01:32 PM
    Do a Google search for emuparadise.

Posted via CB10
    ^ what this guy said

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.2102
    04-02-14 01:34 PM