My Z10 was stolen in KZN. Currently someone is using this phone with the BBM that was set up by myself with my details.
    07-13-16 01:18 PM
    If you set up BlackBerry Protect, visit protect.blackberry.com from a computer and use your BBID and password to log in. Then you can do a bunch of stuff, like wipe the phone, lock it, flag it as stolen, etc.
    If you set up BlackBerry Protect, visit protect.blackberry.com from a computer and use your BBID and password to log in. Then you can do a bunch of stuff, like wipe the phone, lock it, flag it as stolen, etc.
    07-13-16 01:40 PM
    Yes, the OP should use the wipe device feature. You should also log in to your account via BBM on another device as well. The person who stole the device will not be able to gain access to your BBM account since it will automatically switch over, and the device will get locked anyway when you do the wipe. So you've got nothing to worry about in this situation.
    07-13-16 11:19 PM