Hi, my question sounds stupid and I'm not sure I'm phrasing it correctly (non-native English speaker): I've installed an Android ebook reader with Snap (FBreader) but I can't figure out how to copy ebooks from my PC to the app folder named /mnt/sBooks.
    The F:\books folder I have on the Z10 from my PC doesn't contain the same ebooks at all, and FBreader can't access it - and seemingly the PC can't access the FBreader folder within the Android VM file system.
    Incidentally, if you can solve this problem, can you also tell me where the Kindle library is on the Z10 ?
    Thanks in advance.
    08-09-14 10:39 AM
    To transfer file go to storage in settings and turn on mass storage, then plug into you PC and drag and drop.
    08-09-14 10:53 AM
    You'll find android folders on your device internal memory under device/misc/android and from there you might have to dig around to find the appropriate folder. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-09-14 10:58 AM
    Well, that's what I did but: drag and drop where ?
    I can't find /mnt/SDcard/books on the Z10 folder from my PC..?
    08-09-14 10:58 AM
    To transfer file go to storage in settings and turn on mass storage, then plug into you PC and drag and drop.
    "Mass Storage" mode will not give you access to the phone's internal memory through a PC - in fact, it totally blocks it. That setting only gives you access to the SD card as a removable drive if one is installed.

The OP is looking for a folder in the Android folder structure in internal memory and just has to dig around. I don't know where it would be.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 11:10 AM
    I downloaded the app, and was able to find the book I downloaded with the phone's File Manager in "device/misc/android/books"

If you have epub files on your SD card, try using the File Manager to move them to the folder on the device.

Edit: If you copy the files from your PC to the SD card, then use the File Manager to copy them to the folder on the device.
    08-09-14 04:38 PM
    The FBreader app is working great. I'm glad that you asked this question!!
    08-09-14 07:34 PM
    Try coping the book files to the book folder in INTERNAL memory and see if they show up. If not, copy them to the book folder on your sd card.

Kindle

Internal Memory storage which is "media" so, \media\misc\android\kindle\
    08-09-14 11:46 PM