- CrackBerry Abuser
- 145 Posts
How to change calendar that is used for lock screen info?
As the title suggests really. I have a calendar synced from one of my email accounts, and have realised that none of these events show on the lock screen. It seems that only entries that are linked to the local calendar will show up. Does anyone know if/how this can be changed, as it's mildly annoying!
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- By norbi99 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2011, 07:37 PM
- By mr2kool09 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:23 PM
- By njsonja in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2009, 09:06 AM
- By admirer in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:41 AM
- By charliehcrackberry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:40 PM