I want to download audiobooks from the RNIB website but. I can't get overdrive app to load
    06-29-16 01:41 PM
    I want to download audiobooks from the RNIB website but. I can't get overdrive app to load
    Overdrive on my Passport has never worked very well... big pauses when turning the page, very inconsistent when connecting to my local library. As I don't like reading books on my Passport, I was never too fussed...

You probably don't want to hear this - but it DOES work really well on a BlackBerry Playbook (for both ePrint AND Audio books) - do you have an old PlayBook knocking around?
    06-29-16 01:55 PM
    have just deleted the old Overdrive on my Passport and installed the later version from the Amazon AppStore.

The usual fiddle of entering your library card details a few times..... and then Voila!

Have just downloaded some trashy novel, and it has loaded perfectly (into the ePub application, as I prefer this to reading on the browser).

Suggest you check that you have latest version of Overdrive, and that your phone is updated to the latest standard OS version.
    06-29-16 02:08 PM