How can I keep more the 30 days of gmail on my z10?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:56 PM
    How can I keep more the 30 days of gmail on my z10?

Posted via CB10
    Are you on 10.1? Try deleting your Gmail account from the Hub and re-add it. Under initial sync period (scroll down) I think the default is 7 days. Do you see a "Forever" option?
    07-31-13 03:11 PM
    Thanks found that and giving it a go

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 03:52 PM
    Are you on 10.1? Try deleting your Gmail account from the Hub and re-add it. Under initial sync period (scroll down) I think the default is 7 days. Do you see a "Forever" option?
    I been doing this several times and at the begining I got the 90 days, but then go back to 30 ... is this a bug???
    07-31-13 03:54 PM
    I been doing this several times and at the begining I got the 90 days, but then go back to 30 ... is this a bug???
    I'm not sure to be honest. My Gmail account is a placeholder for registrations so I don't pay much attention. And I don't set my mail options for that far, no need.

I haven't seen anything in the forums that I recall. Are you saying that the sync options won't stay with 90 days? I was running an OS leak and just reset my phone so I could get the official 10.1 MR release from Rogers.

I'll try deleting and re adding my Gmail and set it to Forever and see what happens. Otherwise if you can get more specific about your issue it might trigger an idea.

Posted via CB10
    BB12MX likes this.
    07-31-13 04:02 PM
    Thanks, that worked
    07-31-13 04:15 PM
    NP.

I just deleted / readded at forever and it's all there. Will see if it starts randomly removing any over the coming days.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 04:31 PM
    I'm not sure to be honest. My Gmail account is a placeholder for registrations so I don't pay much attention. And I don't set my mail options for that far, no need.

I haven't seen anything in the forums that I recall. Are you saying that the sync options won't stay with 90 days? I was running an OS leak and just reset my phone so I could get the official 10.1 MR release from Rogers.

I'll try deleting and re adding my Gmail and set it to Forever and see what happens. Otherwise if you can get more specific about your issue it might trigger an idea.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks I just installed Leaked 10.2 and now I do not have any problem =)
    08-06-13 12:56 PM
    Thanks I just installed Leaked 10.2 and now I do not have any problem =)
    Good to know. I`m not sure why you had issues with 10.1 but I`m glad it`s solved.

I`m thinking of putting the 10.2 leak on my phone now that there`s a phone radio available. Whaddya think? I know it's a beta, but do you find it stable and the battery life decent?
    08-06-13 04:41 PM
    Good to know. I`m not sure why you had issues with 10.1 but I`m glad it`s solved.

I`m thinking of putting the 10.2 leak on my phone now that there`s a phone radio available. Whaddya think? I know it's a beta, but do you find it stable and the battery life decent?
    Not sure about battery life, cause everybody is saying should wait some days, the only problem I have is with BB Link, do not know why I am not able to do a backup, there is a legend that saids I need to login to BB ID on my device, so far really love this leak
    08-06-13 05:14 PM
    Not sure about battery life, cause everybody is saying should wait some days, the only problem I have is with BB Link, do not know why I am not able to do a backup, there is a legend that saids I need to login to BB ID on my device, so far really love this leak
    I haven't installed 10.2 as I said, but I seem to recall reading that there was an issue with your BBID. If memory serves, you should not login with your BlackBerry ID during the setup process... If that's the case, unfortunately, you will have to wipe your phone and reinstall in order to be able to use the BB Link backup. But you should check out the leak threads to be sure. I found this one, perhaps it gets addressed here and you'll have more luck!

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...thread-835495/
    08-06-13 05:29 PM
    So, just curious, where are you located? USA, Canada, Europe, etc... ?
    08-06-13 05:31 PM
    So, just curious, where are you located? USA, Canada, Europe, etc... ?
    None =P ... Mexico

I restarted both, PC and Z10 and problem solved ... Just did a Full backup =) and now I am restoring my data cause I have my contacts there ... I moment of screaming but now I am in peace
    08-07-13 10:43 AM
    None =P ... Mexico

I restarted both, PC and Z10 and problem solved ... Just did a Full backup =) and now I am restoring my data cause I have my contacts there ... I moment of screaming but now I am in peace
    Good to hear. I think I'll take the plunge to 10.2...
    BB12MX likes this.
    08-08-13 03:06 PM