Hey I can't get that "Call" option from the text message section, how did you go about that I tried long pressing my contacts name as the top, I tried hitting the overflow but nothing

Posted via CB10
    Well, to call the sender, inside the message press and hold the top blue bar with the contacts name/number, from within the hub, hold the message itself. The contact name that appears in bold on each bubble doesn't allow for calls.
    03-29-13 12:18 AM
    So, we still can not call a number in SMS if it starts with 0 or other number?
    Rim must improve this in next OS update.
    03-29-13 04:22 AM
    So, we still can not call a number in SMS if it starts with 0 or other number?
    Rim must improve this in next OS update.
    Based on e-mail, that's not correct. I can still call an international number that starts with 0 (international dialing code from USA).
    I did not try it with SMS, but if it works in e-mail, it should work in SMS as well. I still think this is a locale issue, and that BB does not recognize that odd dialing format where you do not need a 0 when you put area code, but then need a 0 if you don't. That's confusing even for me...
    vptsff likes this.
    03-29-13 08:58 AM
28 12