- CrackBerry User
- 87 Posts
How to assign Profile sound for emails and contact's
Okay all you need to do is got to your contacts and select edit.
At the bottom there is a setting "Phone Ring Tone" and "Messages Notification Tone"
From there all one needs to do is select the tones you want to assign.
Have a email that you want to give a gone to just add it as a contact and then you can give it its own tone
If this has been posted before I apologize
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-14-2013, 10:46 AM #4
- 399 Posts
The complaints are as follows:
- Custom contact tones don't work consistently for email or calls.
- Custom contact tones don't work for SMS at all.
- For profiles, you cannot distinguish between different email accounts - same tone for all messages.
- By little_novice in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 18Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:47 PM
- By rudya31 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2009, 07:01 AM
- By reign831 in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:28 PM
- By jantzer in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:59 PM
- By j4cx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2008, 02:11 PM