Holster and bedside mode issue
This morning (first day after buying) my device was OFF, and the alarm didn't go off. Its in a swivel leather holster, and I had the phone in Bedside mode also the battery was down to 30% Anyone?? sure miss the auto-on/off feature from my 9900Q10,Z10, WHITE 9900 and PlayBook 32Gig AND 1,000 BBRY shares.
- 02-06-2013, 10:27 PM #3
even the box of the swivel holster lists the featurePhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 02-06-2013, 11:45 PM #6
There is a potential there may have been a glitch with your phone shutting down if the battery ran down while switched off. I must admit I've never tried to have the alarm go off when I have fully powered my phone down. I normally charge overnight and switch on the bedside mode to stop alerts other than the alarm going off.
I didn't shut it off, it was in Bedside mode.. Going to try the same thing tonight, and see what happens.
Last edited by stevepar; 02-07-2013 at 12:08 AM.Q10,Z10, WHITE 9900 and PlayBook 32Gig AND 1,000 BBRY shares.
- By cartisdm in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:01 PM
- By messtress in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:38 AM
- By Whrrr in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:51 AM
- By rigging65 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2008, 04:54 PM
- By SoundGuyAndy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:51 PM