- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Hiding the Hub on the BBZ10
Is there anyway that you can hide the HUB. I know its convenient that is all there but I still like to go the to icon on the other pages to read my text or my bbm message. I find the HUB rather annoying.
- CrackBerry User
02-16-2013, 05:19 PM #2
- 52 Posts
Nope there's no way to hide the HUB. It's an integral part of the OS. Coming from the 9860; I found it annoying off the get-go, but now I find myself always using it for Facebook, txt messages, and Email. It's just too convenient not to use. Keep at it and you will grow to love it like I have... Cheers.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-16-2013, 05:36 PM #3
- 2,457 Posts
I love the hub as its all there what you need in one place, unlike competitors.New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 28Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:42 PM
- By reac_ar in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2011, 05:36 PM
- By teresaflod in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2010, 05:53 PM
- By teresaflod in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2010, 05:53 PM
- By Garpoonga in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2009, 11:45 AM