BlackBerry Drops on Report of Cutback in Production Expectation - Bloomberg

Notice the first couple of paragraphs and the heavy use of the words "probably" and "may have" and the ever popular "If accurate". Hocus-pocus and fortune-tellers all.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-25-13 12:39 PM
    Almost as bad as what they did to oil prices. Once the Q10 hits the states all will be made up for.
    04-25-13 12:41 PM
    Oh man not another one of these with no sources. Why would Thorstein say they had the increase production capability to accommodate demand if it was much worse in that case? Damn bears and outright lies...

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-25-13 12:58 PM
    We shall see. The numbers will be interesting to say the least.
    04-25-13 01:20 PM
    Do you think anyone will notice the Q10 when the Samsung Galaxy S4 hits the street? I say probably not.

I think if the general public was dying for a QWERTY device, than Samsung/HTC would have a high-end QWERTY device. Hard-core Blackberry QWERTY hold outs will likely be the only target this phone is for.
    04-25-13 01:24 PM
    The target market for this is the business, power communicators and government users along with qwerty diehards.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-25-13 01:36 PM
    No sources given for this story. Timing is interesting...just before the Q10 launch! Same sort of nonsense started up just before the Z10 launch.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 01:37 PM
    BlackBerry Drops on Report of Cutback in Production Expectation - Bloomberg

Notice the first couple of paragraphs and the heavy use of the words "probably" and "may have" and the ever popular "If accurate". Hocus-pocus and fortune-tellers all.
    I did not see one instance of evidence in that either. Like you said, it was all speculation. :/
    04-25-13 01:38 PM
    Do you think anyone will notice the Q10 when the Samsung Galaxy S4 hits the street? I say probably not.

I think if the general public was dying for a QWERTY device, than Samsung/HTC would have a high-end QWERTY device. Hard-core Blackberry QWERTY hold outs will likely be the only target this phone is for.
    I think the higher end Q10 will cause a stir. Samsung has it followers and the S4 will sell like hot cakes but there is nothing like a really nice QWERTY keyboard device. They are far and few between. I only wish that BB would have introduced the Q10 before the Z10.
    jdhooghe likes this.
    04-25-13 01:40 PM