I'm at a local Best Buy,...doing another showdown of my crazy fast Z10 against the new kid on the block. The HTC One. First, I will say that the HTC One only has a wifi connection and my Z10 only has an HSPA+ connection at this time. So, is the connectivity even? No! But where I'm from, you run what you brung!

I decided to take this comparison South of the Border - to Mex'ico!...via Google. I didn't get any links that I liked so I jumped to National Geographic's website. Oh yes!,...there are tons of graphics,...and it was on. After a hits on many links, it was quite clear, the Z10 is one fast @ss smartphone. Period! Not one time did the HTC One win,...not even close.

I'm so proud of this device!

Now! I know some of you will say...."but, Best Buy had hundreds of devices on their network", ...to that I say, So! That's not my problem!!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:26 PM
    I have never been a satisfied with HTC in the past. WAR Z10
    05-14-13 06:41 PM
    I'll be totally honest with you. If HTC made hardware with BB10 on it I'd spend double the asking price.

No joke

Posted via CB10
    Bartleby001 and kiddoo24 like this.
    05-14-13 06:57 PM
    Here Here!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:59 PM
    I'm at a local Best Buy,...doing another showdown of my crazy fast Z10 against the new kid on the block. The HTC One. First, I will say that the HTC One only has a wifi connection and my Z10 only has an HSPA+ connection at this time. So, is the connectivity even? No! But where I'm from, you run what you brung!

I decided to take this comparison South of the Border - to Mex'ico!...via Google. I didn't get any links that I liked so I jumped to National Geographic's website. Oh yes!,...there are tons of graphics,...and it was on. After a hits on many links, it was quite clear, the Z10 is one fast @ss smartphone. Period! Not one time did the HTC One win,...not even close.

I'm so proud of this device!

Now! I know some of you will say...."but, Best Buy had hundreds of devices on their network", ...to that I say, So! That's not my problem!!

Posted via CB10
    Really, what does this type of test prove? That you love Blackberry, that's all. All things being even this test would not have the same results. HTC One is very fast, I own one.
    05-14-13 08:28 PM
    RottonJ,...I didn't say the HTC One wasn't fast. Yes, it is one fast phone too,...the transition from screen to screen is very quick,...lightening fast in fact. But, its browser is not faster than the Z10's browser! If you don't believe me,...we can me in the back alley with our devices! The Z10 is still the fastest browsing smartphone on the market and after us BB owners having been trounced by other smartphone makers for years,....BB owners deserve the awesome browsing speed the Z10 delivers! Man! I can't imagine what the Aristo will be like. So, there you have it,...the HTC ONE is a fast phone.
    05-14-13 10:31 PM
    Awesome to hear

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 11:04 PM
    RottonJ,...I didn't say the HTC One wasn't fast. Yes, it is one fast phone too,...the transition from screen to screen is very quick,...lightening fast in fact. But, its browser is not faster than the Z10's browser! If you don't believe me,...we can me in the back alley with our devices! The Z10 is still the fastest browsing smartphone on the market and after us BB owners having been trounced by other smartphone makers for years,....BB owners deserve the awesome browsing speed the Z10 delivers! Man! I can't imagine what the Aristo will be like. So, there you have it,...the HTC ONE is a fast phone.
    Sorry but you are delusional. BlackBerry browser is ok. HTC one is a fantastic device, too bad it's not running bbos10. Hint hint I hope some HTC executives are reading this. Maybe HTC should try a different platform. Someone in their engineer team must be related to Albert Einstein, why did it take so long to put speakers on the FRONT a freaking phone?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 12:01 AM
    First let me start by saying I am a fan of Blackberry. That being said I would be glad to accept that challange. Lets both log into a browser. You log into Blackberry World and I will log into the Play Store. We both download Shazam, Vine, Netflix, Instagram and the full version of Skype. Lets see who finishes first lol.
    05-15-13 04:40 PM
    Are you in the right forum? LOL

Posted via CB10
    rottonj likes this.
    05-16-13 02:49 AM
    Are you in the right forum? LOL

Posted via CB10
    Sure, I love Crackberry, but I did join another forum to figure this phone out. There is a learning cure for sure after using Blackberry the last 10 years.Still have my 9810 for work so I wont be rid of that easy. I'm not here to bash, i was just having some fun . Cheers
    05-16-13 06:29 AM
    First let me start by saying I am a fan of Blackberry. That being said I would be glad to accept that challange. Lets both log into a browser. You log into Blackberry World and I will log into the Play Store. We both download Shazam, Vine, Netflix, Instagram and the full version of Skype. Lets see who finishes first lol.
    Guess you would only get as far as the BlackBerry. Side load shazam, Netflix, and Instagram. Skype is in BlackBerry world. And Vine isn't available for BlackBerry or Android yet.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 06:34 AM
    Unless both phones are using the same wifi then this test proves not much.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 06:42 AM