- 04-20-2013, 06:29 AM #2
I don't think so. I only ever see that when I'm connected to a bad connection. If you're at home and it is doing that, I say restart your router. While at home you shouldn't have a dip on service. Unless you have a home phone and it is wireless. If so change the WIFI router to channel 11, versus current 6...
- CrackBerry Abuser
05-24-2013, 03:19 PM #3
- 202 Posts
- es of mine is bigger than PINes of yours
This thing is indeed very annoying, especially for someone like me who goes in and out of my office several times a day. It's always popping up and I can't find any option to disable it or at least stop it from appearing in the Hub.
If anyone has an answer please let us know.
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-27-2013, 12:11 AM #4
- 9 Posts
Wanted to say thank you Moderator, signed up to tell you, this site will be useful I feel!
- By sjconner in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2012, 01:40 PM
- By effectmode in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2009, 07:46 PM
- By iverson873 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:08 AM
- By hasoon51 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2008, 08:33 AM
- By wolfgang266 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2008, 12:23 PM